Forums

What do you think?

Sort:
UnknownGone

What do you guys think of this game? (1 Minute)

trysts

White wins a free bishop on move 12 and 13 with fxe6.

trysts

Oh, wait. It's a one minute game...Why do people analyse one minute games, or even showcase them? Silly... It's like showing someone a painting and telling them you painted it in a minuteLaughing

macer75
RisingGrounds wrote:
What do you guys think of this game? (1 Minute)

Yeah, it looks like a pretty typical 1 min game.

LoveYouSoMuch

what do i think? fairly standard 1 0 game for your level - lots of one move blunders and stuff.

yes, white missed a lot of winning chances, but then he completely lost the thread of the game and made the last mistake.

ponz111

I do not really understand why someone would want to play one minute games and then post one of the games unless it was a very good game?

RisingGrounds if you ever want to improve your game--this is not the way to do it?

If you just play for fun--is it really fun to play games where both sides make many bad moves?

There are many ways to improve your game. 

UnknownGone

I like Chess and I love variations of play. Diversity is a good thing Ponz111

ponz111

RisingGrounds

Ok, that is fine, I don't really understand it but it is something you like to do and that is fine.  Good luck! 

LoveYouSoMuch

mistakes are FUN!

it's more fun than games where both sides make many good moves, though definitely less rewarding.

UnknownGone
LoveYouSoMuch wrote:

mistakes are FUN!

it's more fun than games where both sides make many good moves, though definitely less rewarding.

You have a good understanding ;)