Forums

Free/Guest Accounts?

Sort:
Mogford

I found this chart:

http://www.chess.com/membership.html?c=upgrade7

But what does a free/guest account get access to?

trysts

Helloooooo! You get access to me!!!!!!Laughing

PrawnEatsPrawn
trysts wrote:

Helloooooo! You get access to me!!!!!!

Temper your joy, brother.

trysts

I'm flattered, where's the drink in hand?Wink

PrawnEatsPrawn
Mogford wrote:

I found this chart:

http://www.chess.com/membership.html?c=upgrade7

But what does a free/guest account get access to?

Okay, seriously now because this is a help and support topic.

You get lots of stuff:

1. Unlimited Live Chess and unlimited turn-based chess.

2. 30 day games archive.

3. Participation in groups, team matches and vote chess.

4. One non-official tournament at a time and as many official tournaments as you can enter.

5. Full forum posting rights.

6. Limited tactics trainer.

7. Limited on-site analysis.

8. As many articles as you can read.

Lots of other stuff, I'm sure others will flesh out the list.

trysts

Fleshing-out the list:

You get access to various gorilla sites, wombat living space, and donkey resting places, as well as nurse shark bordellos, and chipmunk fraternities as a "lead" member. When you go "gold" , it's soooo Illuminati...

wolf_master

nothing, lol

goldendog

1 free entry into the I'm ilikeflags' kid for the day competition.

Any 5 of TheGrobe's moose joke collection.

A chance to be accepted by the "cool kids" here.

Free advice on avatar selection.

Grammar and spelling lessons galore.

Spam master class with AndyClifton.

Mogford
PrawnEatsPrawn wrote:

Thank you.

fso

Guys, I want to follow myself from PC playing with APP, how can I do this? I mean having 2 accounts (one for observation only) would help, but it's forbidden, so wondering since I do not see a possibility to log in as guest, you have to log in with some credentials any case, so my hands it like tied to figure the task out. Or maybe there is some kind of solution here?

Why I need this: I'm a streamer, so once I play from phone I want to keep streaming without interruptions. I don't like a solution related to streaming directly from phone...

old_acc_mm
fso wrote:

Guys, I want to follow myself from PC playing with APP, how can I do this? I mean having 2 accounts (one for observation only) would help, but it's forbidden, so wondering since I do not see a possibility to log in as guest, you have to log in with some credentials any case, so my hands it like tied to figure the task out. Or maybe there is some kind of solution here?

Why I need this: I'm a streamer, so once I play from phone I want to keep streaming without interruptions. I don't like a solution related to streaming directly from phone...

Most streamers use two accounts for playing blindfold. Just name it something like "ForObserving00001" and NEVER play any games on it.

I have no idea what chess.com's official stance is on this, but they do tend to be more lenient on streamers for such rules and if you don't do anything with that account, you should be fine.

fso

alright, thanx, Mango, appreciate.