Forums

theres a rat loose

Sort:
ratatouie

ok now, where do u find out what a persons rateing is.

finity

Simply navigate to their profile page (clicking their name in the forums, or doing a member search and choosing View Profile), and from there you will see their ratings under the activity tab in the lower right hand portion of the profile.

If you need further help, let us know.

Joseph-S
ratatouie wrote:

theres a rat loose

ok now, where do u find out what a persons rateing is.

Joseph-S

ratatouie

ok, when it storms in 1 part of ccountry n it interfears with internet services for a couple hrs n nothing happens to ur intnet n then the storms roll over to ur side of country n messes up the net for u, what should u do shutdown i know but just supossen ur screen freezes up n it want let u cause  all the pages u have open r not responding to ur mouse then if  u turn the on off switch to off then it will turn off yeah sure but external hard drive does'nt turn off it stays on till u reboot n if it does'nt turn off then ur wasteing electricity so in all of u peoples engenious minds can uall come up with a logical solution to this i mean its a computer problem n they've been around the block more than enough times to figure this 1 out n yet were still suffering.

ratatouie

where is the activity tab, n tell me what to use or ow i could create those pictures of what i talking abt it would make it so much easier for me to explain it to u, n remember  if  u dont say nuthin i want but id realy like to know so wantcha pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

batgirl

eek!

AnnaZC

dear rat, as explained by staff on post #2

1. every member has a profile

2. go to that profile, top of their page, click on [activity] which is next to the [about me] tab

3. you will see the member's rating, right side

4. find members here,

http://www.chess.com/members/

you can find them by country as well, on the interactive map thing

5. please contact staff if you need help under Help and Support, bottom of this page

take care rat,

anna z. 

AnnaZC

and I do not know what you meant on the pictures? posting?

go here and submit the ticket to the staff, they will help you,

http://support.chess.com/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm

SandyJames

I somehow like the way he types. Tongue Out

These teens can be real fun Laughing

AnnaZC

but ratatouie is not a teenager

SandyJames

Teenager in disguise maybe. Anyway... all the best to him Smile

DrSpudnik

if you put your pointer over a person's name in blue in the upper left box in a thread, a box pops up that has personal info including the rating.

corrijean

If you want to take a picture of your computer screen to show what problem your computer is having, hold down the Ctrl key and then push the PrntScr key. You can then paste the picture of your computer screen into Paint and save it as an image file.

kco
corrijean wrote:

If you want to take a picture of your computer screen to show what problem your computer is having, hold down the Ctrl key and then push the PrntScr key. You can then paste the picture of your computer screen into Paint and save it as an image file.

that just might be a tad too complicated for the Rat

corrijean
kco wrote:
corrijean wrote:

I tried to explain it clearly. I hope he reports back regarding whether or not he succeeded.

kco

You have explain it very well and clearly (for me Laughing) but for the Rat, don't hold your breath.  

mrguy888
corrijean wrote:
kco wrote:
corrijean wrote:

I tried to explain it clearly. I hope he reports back regarding whether or not he succeeded.

That was your mistake.

kco

see what I mean corrijean, don't say that mrguy and I didn't tried to warn you ! lol 

http://www.chess.com/forum/view/off-topic/sry-lets-try-again-ratsa1?lc=1#last_comment

corrijean

Laughing

Do you think we can help him find Paint?