Forums

Haywood Has Lost It

Sort:
atarw

Who's Haywwod, when I look him up, he only has 2 games, one with d4, and other with Na3. His last login was 2007. 

HessianWarrior
DaBigOne wrote:

Who's Haywwod, when I look him up, he only has 2 games, one with d4, and other with Na3. His last login was 2007. 

Haywood's user name was WellRead and was closed in August 2011. Read his thread "Chess causes chronic headaches" on the Hot Topics fourm.

HessianWarrior

It seems that the new Haywood (HH_Hayworth) has disappeared within the last half hour without a trace.

HessianWarrior

I posted on his thread this morning and said the original Haywood was a cartoon character and that he was a phony Haywood "wanna be".

e4nf3

Get a life.

HessianWarrior
e4nf3 wrote:

Get a life.

Your Bubberous Bubba has ditched you, and your self appointed job of "sidekick" is over so you are all pissed off. You blocked me again Goober, BFD. 

HessianWarrior

@Joesph-S  Hey Joesph I think you scared him off last night. 

Joseph-S
HessianWarrior wrote:

I hope his absence isn't as long this time as it was the last time.  He's a good writer and posts some very comical stuff.

HessianWarrior
Joseph-S wrote:
HessianWarrior wrote:

I hope his absence isn't as long this time as it was the last time.  He's a good writer and posts some very comical stuff.

Yeah it was too short lived.

e4nf3

Well, there is always your hand.

HessianWarrior
e4nf3 wrote:

Well, there is always your hand.

Kicking you around is still a lot of fun Festus.

Joseph-S
HessianWarrior wrote:
Joseph-S wrote:
HessianWarrior wrote:

Yeah it was too short lived.

Another thing that is funny, is how he is always trying to drag electricpawn into that scourge of the earth cult the he and D4 belong to, so that there will finally be someone lower than him in it that he could boss around.

In fact, he's probably still an 'Entered' Hayworth with D4 maybe 1/2 a step above.

HessianWarrior

Yeah both Heckle and Jeckle were into the Mason mumbo jumbo.

e4nf3

twisted nincompoops

HessianWarrior
e4nf3 wrote:

twisted nincompoops

Geezz I'm glad I haven't blocked you. I am happy you can showcase your Moronic attempts at insults right here. 

electricpawn

Why are you here? To wait for Haywood to show up now and again? Remember, when you point the twisted nincompoop finger at someone else you have 3 twisted nincompoop fingers pointing back at you!

HessianWarrior

@ e4f3  Hey Goober have you heard from your fat friend? His account hasn't changed since he bailed May 1st, not even one login. Do you miss him, he was your Hero. Hell every time you posted about Bubble Butt I'm sure you were drooling on your keyboard with admiration. Now if you reply don't get testy with me, I'm being nice to you because I know you have a lot of screws loose. Okay let me know.

e4nf3

It's "Mr. Goober" to you, son.

HessianWarrior

Okay "Mister Ed"; did you hear from the hungry hippo or not?

e4nf3

Not until you address me:  "Mr. Goober, Sir, Yes Sir!"

Where'd you get those two shiners?