Forums

Chess.com suggestions

Sort:
Martin_Stahl
proMNW wrote:

Maybe it takes a higher subscription, but I cant seem to get the computer to show be better continuous moves, to a final place (mate or other).  I see suggestions but i cant always see why thats a better move without more continuation.

Move Explanations are a diamond feature, but using the analysis tab will provide lines.

FavelaSwagKing
Promnw the best way I’ve found is to turn on “show lines” in analysis in the app and follow the green arrows one at a time. You can do a game review and it will play the animation but guess what-If there’s a non obvious move in that animation you still have to go to analysis and plug the move in. “Move feedback” takes way too long and you can’t really trust it. About every other game for me the best move will show as an inaccuracy at least once. When “lines” is on it will keep increasing depth and changing the best move as depth increases, so if you want to be really sure you just wait. It is also instant and shows the top two moves. I like to do a game review and then go to “show lines”. This gives the feedback symbol for the moves you played, although not for moves you plug in. So to find out if a plug in move was good you can look at the eval, then plug in a move, then look at the new eval and subtract them to see if it was any good. It’s far from optimal but nobody seems to care but me. Lol. Happy analyzing
SatlaLion
Противник думал 4 минуты, не сделал хода, а меня сделали проигравшим и забрали 12 очков. Что за судейство в вашем приложении?
Martin_Stahl
SatlaLion wrote:
Противник думал 4 минуты, не сделал хода, а меня сделали проигравшим и забрали 12 очков. Что за судейство в вашем приложении?

It sounds like you got disconnected.