Forums

"Like", or somthing like it

Sort:
faysal_faris
[COMMENT DELETED]
trysts

I'm on the fence about this postUndecided

oinquarki

If someone likes something then they can just leave a comment without having anything to say, e.g.

oinquarki
oinquarki wrote:

If someone likes something then they can just leave a comment without having anything to say, e.g.

+1

oinquarki
oinquarki wrote:
oinquarki wrote:

+1

or possibly

trysts

But what if you just played a bunch of chess, and your maths get slow?

faysal_faris

wow

just.......

WOW!!

Well, thanks guys, just wanted to know your opinion really.

After all, this is quite personal and I shouldn't have posted it in the first place. I like listening more than talking, and I see a lot of good comments and useful variations, in short "cool stuff" as you probably call it, everywhere on this site, so I thought I might actually suggest such a thing so I can tell people I like what they wrote without cutting off space from the screen just to post

+1

I beg you forgive my pathetic, miserable, annoying, rude, not in any way useful, painfully stupid post... And thank you so much for the precious time you spent writing your insightful comments to correct my ill-advised suggestion.

Peace...

boymaster

Expecting someone to post if somebody doesn't like it.....

Oh anyway,

+5   -1 (totally not me)

faysal_faris

How thoughtful of you Mr. boymaster (do you actually prefer boys?) to stop by and leave a colorful comment.

boymaster

Actually, it was also my idea for chess.com for you!

Oh, and boymaster REALLY means boymaster. boymaster is a boy master, and boymaster is not being redundant here. 

Gah. :)

faysal_faris

Oh dear Lord!

Alright listen up everybody, I don't know how to say this, but I owe you an apology. So, I'm sorry for my rudeness. I was just having a bad day - although this is not an excuse, but I hope you'd understand.

As for the subject of this forum topic... it really doesn't matter anymore if there is or isn't a "thumbs up!" button. I rest my case Laughing