Chess.com University's Prodigy Program: Join the World's Best Chess Learning Program in February
Chess.com University's Prodigy Program: Beginner to Master in 5 Years
Registration for the February 2015 month of the Prodigy Program, the world's finest and most comprehensive online chess-learning program, is now open!
The Prodigy Program is an elite chess coaching program designed to create chess prodigies out of youth players and take them, or chess players at any age, to master-level within 5 years.
With high-quality live lessons from top coaches, detailed study guides, useful homework, student game analysis, and unlimited guidance from our world-class team of coaches, we can help students quickly improve at chess!
- Taught by Chess.com University President Kairav Joshi, who is officially Chess.com's #1-selling chess coach, along with FM Dalton Perrine, NM Dane Mattson, GM Ben Finegold (starting in February), and several guest instructors and teaching assistants including GM Maxim Dlugy, GM Alex Yermolinksy, GM Valeriy Aveskulov, NM Julian Lin, and many others!
- At least 12 hours of live online classes per month. The live lessons will also be recorded and uploaded online so students can review them.
- Detailed weekly study guide (a 7-page PDF file each week).
- An online correspondence tournament and a live online simul each month.
- Full email support for students. Unlimited guidance and tips!
- Tuition: $150/month per student. Family discounts available.
- Three sections: 900+, 1200+, and 1500+ FIDE.
- The February month of the Prodigy Program begins on February 7th, 2015 at 10:00 AM PST (Pacific Time in US/Canada).
The 900 and 1200 sections began in December, 2014 whereas the 1500 section launched in January, 2015. Material from previously taught months is available for purchase and recommended for new students. With that said, new students don't have to purchase past material if they don't want to. Each month in the Prodigy Program can be thought of as its own course so it is okay to join the program during any month.
What we are offering is is indeed a beginner-to-master program. Adults who join the program have an excellent chance at achieving that elusive chess master distinction. Parents who sign up their kids can (and should) expect their children to improve at chess very quickly.
Students don't have to commit to the program long-term. Students may join in or opt out during any month. Studying in the Prodigy Program for just month can take your chess to the next level. Our rate of $150/month offers unbeatable value. With our detailed, guided study plan in addition to the live lessons, the amount students learn each month may be equivalent to about 25-30 one-on-one hourly lessons with coaches.
Here are former USCF President and former world #1 blitz chess player GM Maxim Dlugy's views regarding the Prodigy Program:
"Technology has made it easier than ever to learn and improve at chess. I wish such programs existed when I was a young and ambitious chess player!"
"If you want to make your chess study productive and want to become a strong chess player, I highly recommend joining Chess.com University's Prodigy Program."
100s of kids and adults from six continents and almost 50 countries are enrolled in Chess.com University's Prodigy Program and are already on the path to chess mastery. Why aren't you?
February 2015 Registration:
Registration for February, 2015 is now open for all sections of the Prodigy Program. We accept payment via credit/debit card and PayPal.
If you are a new student and would like to send payment for February, 2015 (any section) using credit/debit card or PayPal balance, please use the following link:
Once payment is complete, please message GeniusKJ on Chess.com AND email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after you send payment to confirm your PayPal email address. Also include your real name and the contact email address you would like us to use. Please indicate which section you want to join.
For more information, read the detailed post regarding the Prodigy Program: http://www.chess.com/blog/GeniusKJ/prodigy-program---february-2015-registration-open
Do you have any questions? If so, contact Chess.com University by sending a message to GeniusKJ on Chess.com or sending an email to email@example.com