This is where I keep the multitude of general reccomendation I hear:
1) Choose a current GM, and follow their tournament games (Magnus Carlsen)
2) Go to a Master's game and go 5 moves in. Name the oppening, and show the main continuation(s) for the next three moves, & see if you're right.
3) Less games with more in depth analyis. (ie: Quantity not Quality)
4) Watch at least 1 video & read through 1 article every day. Make a comment/ask a question.
5) Work with a colleague and do any of the above mentioned things. Think a little on your own before discussing.