Three Types of Positions
In my newest article on NextLevelChessCoaching.com, I talk about some general information about three types of positions in chess. These are the closed, semi-open and open positions. Read the article to learn:
- How to identify which type of position you are in
- What kind of plans are possible in each type of position
- How much time you have available in each position to execute your plans
- What pieces are best in each type of position
- How this knowledge can help you to win more games!