Get Better at Chess the Right Way!
The biggest problem facing improving players today is the lack of proper guidance early on. Most players pick up chess knowledge in a haphazard way, leading to uneven results and bad habits that slow their progress later on.
Of course, it’s not their fault. There’s a lack of direction in the field of chess improvement, with most publishers just wanting to flog you 400 pages of the latest opening developments.
Thankfully there’s a way to pick up the habits that will help you get better at chess now and in the long-term future. I am revealing how masters approach critical stages of the game – areas where club players – particularly those under 1500 FIDE – often make mistakes.
By hand-picking the most instructive GM games I illustrate how the winners overcame their opponents’ resistance.
- How to use forcing moves to dictate play and dominate the game.
- Why strategic skill separates the good players from the bad and how to improve in this area.
- How masters balance positional considerations with the tactical.
- How to play aggressively without leaving yourself vulnerable to counter-attack.
- And a few tips on defense which will make you much tougher to beat.
If you’re serious about getting better at chess but don’t have much time to spend on study, our weekly webinars will give you the best return for your time. Real insights, real improvement, every week. And they’re free!