Secrets of Grandmaster Chess
What is it that allows Grandmasters to outplay untitled players with ease? What secrets do they know that others don’t? This week, I reveal some of the secrets of Grandmaster chess in a 1 hour webinar – free for all my followers.
Click here to join the webinar – it’s free! (You might want to bookmark this link as well).
By examining how a GM loses to a stronger GM we get to see the finer aspects of chess mastery. Technique, creativity, positional understanding, calculation and even force of will, are raised to the highest levels.
- How the giants of strategy provoke weaknesses, convert advantages and use prophylaxis.
- To reduce defeats through cool defense, even encouraging unsound attacks.
- The pawn formations that win games.
- How to master the principle of two weaknesses.
- How to calculate complicated variations.
- How to build small advantages quickly to get a superior position.
- The secret to imposing your will on your opponent.
This will be a hugely useful webinar for all ambitious players. With some great insights, you will understand how the winners found their moves and how to use the same ideas in your own games.
If you’re serious about getting better at chess but don’t have much time to spend on study, our weekly webinars will give you the best return for your time. Real insights, real improvement, every week. And they’re free!