Study at Susan Polgar's Chess University!
GM Susan Polgar is one of the greatest chess coaches in the world today. Her teaching methods have produced many Grandmasters, including Super GM and world top 10 player Wesley So.
This Saturday (8th October) I am going to talk you through some of Susan’s most powerful coaching material, giving you real insight into advanced play.
This free chess training will give you a clear idea of what you should be trying to do at every stage of the game, plus a ton of techniques for solving the on-board problems.
Here’s some of what you can expect:
- How to trap the King in the center and start an early attack.
- The thinking method that helps you find ‘only moves’ in defense.
- Powerful attacks against the fianchettoed King.
- Smyslov’s technique for creating and exploiting positional advantages.
- How to get your attack in first when castling on opposite-sides.
If you’re serious about getting better at chess but don’t have much time to spend on study, our weekly webinars will give you the best return for your time. Real insights, real improvement, every week. And they’re free!
Click here to join before noon EST (5pm UK, 6pm France/Germany/Spain) on Sat 8 October to join the webinar – it’s free!