Winning with the Gambits
Hey everyone! Today I want to share with you my latest YouTube lecture I did earlier today! You know Gambits are still the deadliest weapon available to club players so it’s surprising so many copy the quieter openings of the top 10. Thankfully this gives the gambit player an even bigger edge over their unprepared rivals.
Playing gambits is only for the fearless, those who love winning with killer combinations, sacrifices that come out of the blue and checkmating their opponent in under 25 moves.
If that’s you, or you want to play in this style, then my lecture is the most important hour you can spend on your chess this week ;)
You’re going to learn:
- The #1 key factor club players need to know when playing gambits.
- How to create overwhelming attacks early in the game.
- How to make sure you get enough compensation for your sacrificed material.
- The secret to getting your best pieces into the attack quickly.
- How to manage Time + Activity to create Threats and get the Initiative!
Playing gambits doesn’t just give you a deadly openings repertoire, it also teaches you the art of attack: how to keep increasing the pressure and find the killer blow. As well as helping you win more games, this webinar will ensure you get way more fun out of chess too!