Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am Attila Turzo an International Chess Master who organized and held the 1000 Bright Minds Chess Simul event.
The event started at the 11th of January in 2012.
I started to play with 1000 players on 1000 boards over the Internet on www.chess.com.
The Simul finished on the 5th of December in 2012.
I made a research today and found the following facts about the 1000 Bright Minds Chess Simul:
- I started with 1000 games and later added 19 more games in the next months, so started 1019 games
- I started 11 games with white
- I started 1008 games with black
- I won 758 games which is 74% of the games played.
- I drew 81 games which is 8% of the games played.
- I lost 180 games which is 18% of the games played.
Thank you very much for all the players who joined the event. I wish you had fun and enjoyed the games.
Thank you very much for the owners and the staff of chess.com for helping to run the Simul on the www.chess.com server.
I wish you all a blessed 2013 year with lot of love and exciting experiences!
You can find me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/attila.turzo
You can follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/AttilaTurzo
You can visit my webpage and look references about me at http://www.attilaturzo.com/