Forums

BLITZ 960!!!!

Sort:
Mr_YinYang

Excellent! Thank you for the reference pbeckett. I myself greatly appreciate it. There is so little literature out there on 960, it pitiful. I own the book "Play Stronger Chess by Examining Chess960" by Gene Milener. Have you voted on here before? 

@ denner90, If you don't mind I will take you comment as a vote for BLITZ960!!! We have 41 votes!!! I am very happy today. More people than usual are stopping by!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! we need 959 more votes. GO BLITZ960!!!

Wizard_Chess97

I vote yes.

Mr_YinYang

Thank you Maroon5fan ! We greatly appreciate your vote! that puts us at 42 votes!!!! GO BLITZ960!!!!! We are getting closer and closer. We need 958 more votes.

Psy_Junior

I will vote for Blitz960 because I want to do it.

rishikeshwaran

Yeah! Another vote!

skakmadurinn

I saw somewere that chess.com is going to have chess960 live too soon!

rishikeshwaran

Good news!

Mr_YinYang

43 votes!!!! Thank you Psi_Junior! Cool name! @ skskmadurinn I hope that's true. It's a big element that chess.com needs to fill! 957 to go :)

skakmadurinn

http://www.chess.com/forum/view/community/i-cant-wait-for-the-new-version-of-chesscom?lc=1#last_comment

Mr_YinYang

44 votes!!! Thank you Wentz! Every vote counts. There is a link above that says live960 will soon be available.

Kingdom_Hearts

I love chess 960!

hornglobetrotter

Hallo! I just discovered this forum about chess960. I'm looking for a good live chess960 play possibility so, you can count 1 vote more!

Umadbrother95

I can do that

Kingdom_Hearts

The more votes the better!!!

HerbyW

Yes!

Till it is on our beloved chess-server I go to this server and play all kinds of 960 time controls, sometimes it takes a few minutes to get an opponent but it works very good.

http://de.lichess.org/

AngeloPardi

I vote, too

Mr_YinYang

Kingdom_Hearts,AngeloPardi,HerbyW,Umadbrother95,hornglobetrotter!!!! Thank you for your support and your votes! I hope the rumors are true and 960 live chess will be available. Until then we can just show our support for it! This is your guys website too. Always demand more! So tallying all of your votes we have 53 votes!!! Thank you guys so much for voting. You guys care!

rabren227

Yes, live chess 960 in all its forms is a priority.  Thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention!

royalbishop

Sounds like a horrible idea to have Chess 960 live.

Just going to add on to the list of players crying when they lose a game...

.... will matter if they lost because their opponent was better in the game.

It will just because they lost period.

Then Chess.com staff will have to deal with them that were beaten by unfair tactics which in case everybody that loses will be able say it. Why would chess.com want to place that burden on themselves. Then abusive language is just going to increase added with Time Outs and players not moving in a lost situation wasting your time cause they may move and start playing the last 30 seconds and etc.

And if they make Chess960 Blitz they must be nuts!

HerbyW

Have you never played 960 bullet? 10 sec+1sec increment? Its pure fun.