Chess - Play & Learn

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

Infinite chess openings

As you can see the Waaaaayyyyyward queen attack is a flank... the idea is to provoke hawk move i.e. fork threat. That's why the main line gets the hawk out before the threat of queen fork even happens!

So I was browsing games in the forums, and it turns out the Queen’s Gambit was actually played in a game once. silvertruck-vickalan

first of all, it was game 2, second of all, that game ended in the opening w/ no show. tongue.png Honestly.

I know. Kind of sad

He's playing you right now right?

Not yet
    Maybe you should just make a longer time control... 😝

Also I recently discovered a line of the Vicilian- It's a countergambit! It was NoisyEcho v. Vickalin, but if it's fine with @vickalin, I'd like to name it the Mako Countergambit after white's new name. 

The game was never finished, though. Vickalin didn't update w/ timeout, no resignation, the account isn't closed... WHY!?

Hey, may I have some help? I'm currently looking for a game starting with C(8,3), with someone I presume is called @HaleBopp. I can't seem to find it though...

Than again, he's been inactive 6 years. Hmmm... I definitely need to change the opening name, than.

Thanks! It got confusing when it didn't say the names. meh.png

Very impressive list you’ve got growing.

Why thank you!

Online Now