Forums

Can't Find Something in the New Design? Ask Here!

Sort:
chessolite

yes

chess_kebabs

My favourite colour for text has to be black. Bolder font black titles contrasted with lighter font  black for body text. No harm to add some colour in jobs/pages that have a lot going on and you need to add more definition/contrast/segregation, but not a fan of tons of coloured text, especially when you have enough colour with surrounding graphics. I don't think it looks good.. IMO

For simplistic ultra modern jobs I sometimes wouldn't use any any bold fonts, but just vary the size of text.. one of the nicest jobs I did was for a beauty salon that was all black and white, including photography which had a silver metallic ink solid cover with just the logo on the front. 

One thing is for sure, everyone has different taste. :)

chessolite

u r corrct

Naakija

Browser things, Aidan ?

netzach
LauriAikio wrote:

Browser things, Aidan ?

Perhaps. The trouble seems to be if switching between bold or italic texts then orange gets upset & vanishes ?

netzach

But have you tried '' quoting '' your original post ?

Naakija

Problem solved, Aidan.    Tongue out  

netzach
LauriAikio wrote:

Problem solved, Aidan.      

Good glad to hear it ! Happy colouring !!

Naakija

All KF-Texture needs to be re-written now.   Cry

gambit-man

when viewing the list of topics in a forum, the old format used to tell you how many views there had been, as well as how many posts. the new format only tells how many posts there have been. why has the number of views been dropped?

funandniceisme

When I click on notes or forums, I used to be able to get back to the group home page. Now, I see no button/option to lead me to the group home page.

chessolite

yes there is sir. if look at the table where u see the notes and matches for ur team then u will see that on the top of that table is ur group name and by clicking on it u can go to ur group home page

like this one - theone saying romeo and juliet

Romeo and Juliet

Sierra4

I am having problems with understanding new layout... Is there a display

explanation available... How do I locate the puzzle.

Taxi

No reply from staff on my question posted twice in this forum about on line friends :(((((

chess_kebabs

Taxi, send in a ticket.

Taxi

Thanks, will do, but I thought that the idea of this forum was for chess.com staff to help out with such issues and to post replies public ally so that we all could learn

chess_kebabs

It's good to post here so like you said maybe others know a way around of solving the issue and so everyone can see which problems are more common, but if getting no answer after so many days and it's really impairing your play here then I would send in a ticket.

Taxi

Thanks Babs, you are of course correct my friend

chess_kebabs

It happens occasionally Taxi. lol

And you're welcome. :)

knightspawn5

Hi Taxi,

I talked to Erik about the Friends issue.  He says that will take some time to do.  I have the same issue, I need to see all fiends on line at the same time, and see all team members on line at the same time on all my teams.  

They also need to be private so others cant see them.  He says it will be worked on soon, but will take some time to do all that....He couldn't give me a date as to when it would be done....