Forums

goodbye

Sort:
StevenBailey13

I recently got bored of chess and just thought that I should say goodbye to everyone. I have been a member here for 1 year but now the whole game just seems boring so goodbye!

Crazychessplaya

We all get bored of chess sometimes. Give it a few days, the feeling will pass.

BigAlex

you will be back

baddogno

At least you're not burning your bridges behind you by spewing invective at those who remain....Chess isn't going anywhere; when you get bored of NOT playing, you'll be back.  Enjoy your vacation.

GMegaMan

seen as you're 11 years old this is not a bad idea, go climb a big tree or something or play football you don't want to spend all the time on the internet or worse end up like magnus

waffllemaster

Oh no, first Korchnoi and now "TheProfessor" a sad day for chess fans everywhere lol.

tfulk

If you inundated yourself too deeply, burnout can happen sometimes. If you come back to chess, you could try playing and/or studying chess half as much as before. Then it will seem fun again.

Pre_VizsIa

I could use a premium member account! Please?

Conquistador
TheProfessor wrote:

I recently got bored of chess and just thought that I should say goodbye to everyone. I have been a member here for 1 year but now the whole game just seems boring so goodbye!

Who?

Say, did anyone catch the football game last night?

atarw

bye

MSteen

Your saying goodbye to chess (at the advanced age of 11) reminds me of something Mark Twain said when someone suggested he quit smoking cigars.

"Quitting smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I've done it a thousand times."

So it is with chess. You'll be back.

kco
THETUBESTER wrote:

WAIT. The Professor is only ELEVEN YEARS OLD???  Oh goodness.  Ok, happy trails.

He is really 13.

OldChessDog

ArrivederLa!

Daoism

Sure you back to chess :)

eddysallin

I hope he finds sports, girls ,school work, a few close friends.....moving on is sometimes good for the young.....

Haris_Shaw

Really nice guy. Have fun, mate. :)

plunderorblunder

wb

StevenBailey13

lol fails