Sort:
saccharineChillisauce

Thepuzzleking has passed the test what a wise human

Collin364
Yes, agreed👍
saccharineChillisauce

👍🏻👍🏻😆

tetishappy

I would vehemently reject this thread as I was U900 for 1 year and in that 1 year I was genuinely reading books and only after early-2022 did I cross that barrier. I am currently 1250~ ish and if chess.com had banned U900 players I would have never been able to improve to this extent. So I disagree with the thread above.

Chessplayer-091

Thats so unfair. Everyone has the right to play chess. No matter what rating.

ActivatePlan357

I guess some people take chess too seriously. For me it's just a board game. For the ones that take it too seriously, they most likely are lacking in other aspects of life.

Woollensock2
Absolutely agree with that one ☝️
shadowhb123
Dang so I cant get smarter by playing more chess, cause obviously elo doesn’t translate to iq :(
ActivatePlan357

Wow, woolly and I actually agree on something. I guess there really is a first for everything. Never thought that would happen. Perhaps cats aren't that bad after all. I still prefer dogs though.

Gymstar

if it didn't go below 900 then how would more people learn?

andrewdowden

Question, this was a joke forum right?

Starwarsnerd212
Than no one would ever get better or learn
crispynacho11

I find this topic sensitive because when i started playing i lost all my rating I'm still at 400 even tho i win 95% of my games i can easily beat a 1000-1900

DootDootDoot123
LOL sure buddy
crispynacho11

Il play u then

0rionKandel

arrogant little bunch. like you started at a grandmaster level. why not ban everyone who is not good as magnus carlsen. because for him your game must look like a 900 game too. 

helen0ftr0y

You guys are so pretentious it’s insane

elontsay

This is very rude Since when was a 9yr old supposed to be 900 and this is discrimation