Forums

Recently dead and MIA

Sort:
goldendog

We still have schachgeek but fresh out of suggos and riches.

trysts

The forums always need new people, in my view, but it's been months since I've read some good conversations or laughed a lot here. Pretty strange since those things have always made me a devoted follower of the forums.

bigpoison

I'm pretty sure suggo is with us.

@trysts:  laughing is discouraged around here nowadays.

TheGrobe
bigpoison wrote:

One can hope.

trysts

Maybe people aren't drinking enough before they post?

zborg

Hopefully it's just a short term phase, like seasonal affective disorder, or the Artic Vortex.  Either way, a stiff drink would probably help.

Conquistador
TheGrobe wrote:
bigpoison wrote:

One can hope.

The sky is still not blue.

goldendog
Conquistador wrote:
TheGrobe wrote:
bigpoison wrote:

One can hope.

The sky is still not blue.

Damn you, sir!

trysts

Also, 2013 saw the attack of the dreaded sock-puppets, which made the viewer of the forums confused, suspicious, and unable to get to know the different personalities of the people posting.

Conquistador
Mersaphe wrote:

TheBigDecline has also left us

Who?

Also the sky is a shade of cyan.

trysts

TheBigDecline was a frequent poster in the forums. You must not be paying attention, Spider-pope.

VULPES_VULPES

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen much of tryst at all.

Or AndyClifton.

Weird.

goldendog
Conquistador wrote:

Sure. I read the Communist Manifesto, too.

Conquistador
trysts wrote:

TheBigDecline was a frequent poster in the forums. You must not be paying attention, Spider-pope.

Well I tried to be ironic about it lol.  Should I put a pancake as my signature to clear things up?

trysts

If you here the love-song of crickets, then I've more than likely posted in the forums, Vulpes. Tony/Omar/Andy is in time-out, from what I understand. I don't think he'll want to leave entirely, though. He has too much fun. He's probably taking a break himself:)

trysts
Conquistador wrote:
trysts wrote:

Well I tried to be ironic about it lol.  Should I put a pancake as my signature to clear things up?

Sure, but chocolate-chip waffles are way better than pancakes;)

bigpoison
Conquistador wrote:
Mersaphe wrote:

TheBigDecline has also left us

Who?

Quit trying to force your morals on others!

VULPES_VULPES
trysts wrote:

If you here the love-song of crickets, then I've more than likely posted in the forums, Vulpes.

Yay! Trysts, you're alive!

What do you mean by "lovesong of crickets"?

trysts

Laughing

I've been a thread killer for a long spell now, so you can hear crickets after I post--meaning noone is listening;)

Conquistador
VULPES_VULPES wrote:
trysts wrote:

If you here the love-song of crickets, then I've more than likely posted in the forums, Vulpes.

Yay! Trysts, you're alive!

What do you mean by "lovesong of crickets"?

Trysts writes lovesongs for crickets.