15438 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Backgammon, Yatzy, and more!
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
II just came to this forum, and i've been playing through the night, while i'm at work... Which books, sites, games do you recommend to improve my skills?
Thanks, and best regards
Hello and welcome to the site!
There are many resources on the site which can help you improve your chess:
1) Try out our Daily Puzzles (http://www.chess.com/forum/category/daily-puzzles) to test your tactical vision in solving chess puzzles each and every day.
2) Read some instructional "Chess Articles" which can be found under the "Learn" link.
3) Submit your games to our "Game Analysis" forum where you can get help and suggestions from other Chess.com players
4) Visit our "Books and Equipment" shop where you can find some instructional chess material to purchase.
5) Find yourself a chess coach in our "Directory" section.
6) Look at the "Downloads" section for some instructional chess material available to the public.
7) And finally...play some games! (http://www.chess.com/play/)
A crazy game
by williamn27 a few minutes ago
by iswarprasaddeuri a few minutes ago
Hi, please I appreaciate that you guys tell me what is the best defense against
by williamn27 2 minutes ago
8/26/2016 - Kouatly - Tsheshkovsky, Hoogovens 1988
by Leeedy1 13 minutes ago
by Strangemover 18 minutes ago
basic training principles
by tangible_ay 24 minutes ago
Are Scandi players less mature?
by Ghostliner 24 minutes ago
Wich is the most easy Sizilian Variation with little Theory as Black
by AndiK87 25 minutes ago
about probable cheating in chess.
by AussieRookie 27 minutes ago
Where to buy?
by baddogno 28 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2016 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!