Forums

My Online Chess Rating...

Sort:
KeSetoKaiba

I'm really finding funny that cat running up the slide; just played 21 rated rapid games in one sitting and now my rating is exactly the same it was when I started hours ago xD

josephyossi

i grind my rating on lichess and my bullet has been stuck at 2100 up and down, litereally just had a 1 hr session and only got 5 rating points

my rapids even worse

3 days ago or sum i playedin a rapid tournament and my rating didnt increase AT ALL

KeSetoKaiba
josephyossi wrote:

i grind my rating on lichess and my bullet has been stuck at 2100 up and down, litereally just had a 1 hr session and only got 5 rating points

my rapids even worse

3 days ago or sum i playedin a rapid tournament and my rating didnt increase AT ALL

Yeah, I hear ya grin.png

Difference with grinding rapid chess is the games take way longer than bullet/blitz though. 10 min chess can be up to 20 minutes for the game (10 minutes per side) and I analyze each game after. Usually, I'll grind 2 rapid games in one hour, but might fit in 3 games if one is shorter...so as you can tell, 21 rapid games in one sitting was a long session for one sitting and no rating change. 

Irony is that I'm okay with it because I learned a few small things along the way via game analysis and at least this shows my current rating isn't just a lucky fluke (times it is just a fluke, I'll drop back a bunch of rating to more balancing xD)

Cat trying to run up the slide makes me smile though happy.png

Adabado
KeSetoKaiba wrote:
Adabado wrote:

Cat, please get more buff. Train until you are capable of moving the earth in one breath. (Sarcasm)

*deep voice* "I'm back!"

ah, y e s

noice