5TIPS TO BECOME A BETTER CHESS PLAYER (TIP 2)

JapeshNandini

Viannen

Tip 2

Game Analysis

The best way to find your mistakes is game analysis. You might be having a mate in 1 but missed it. To know that what is your mistake analyse your game.

''OH! THAT WAS HIS TRICK'' You can use that same trick or trap in your future games.

EVERY GAME, EVEN IF IT IS A WIN OR LOSE, ANALYSE IT. 

Why to analyse a win?

*Maybe opponent had a mate for you, but he missed.

*you felt the game hard to win, try analysing for new tips and tricks.

*you can analyze anyones games, not only yours.

TRY ANALYZING GRANDMASTER'S GAMES TOO...

AND MAKE YOURSELF A GRANDMASTER.

YOURSELF IS YOUR COACH.

ajl721

ok, then explain why you are stuck in the 1000s

JapeshNandini
ajl721 wrote:

ok, then explain why you are stuck in the 1000s

I am still doing it. So, check in future. Will there be a stuck or not? Of course not. Just practice these tips and everyone will become a BETTER chess player not the BEST maybe. Practice for getting best.

duntcare
BalticSovetsky wrote:
Best tips
1. Stop reading this thread by a 900
2. Do puzzles to get better
3. Play some rapid
4. Look at dem mistakes
5. Be chad

yes exactly we have a big brain

ajl721

I like the "be chad" step.

hvenki
duntcare wrote:
BalticSovetsky wrote:
Best tips
1. Stop reading this thread by a 900
2. Do puzzles to get better
3. Play some rapid
4. Look at dem mistakes
5. Be chad

yes exactly we have a big brain

10 min is meta

c3Beatty

Don't let your opponent checkmate you.  

Marco
BalticSovetsky wrote:
Best tips
1. Stop reading this thread by a 900

So he should be ignored for a being a 900?

ajl721

@Marco What he was saying was that the fact that a 900 gives advice doesn't add up well. Now I think it's fine at some times, but usually it's a no-go.

wam4737

It is true that lowly players like us who are stuck in the 1000-1200 should never give advice without expecting a barrage of abuse from 1800-2200 players however there are a few certainties in life that we can take solace from:-

1- We may well be viewed by players above 1800 as retarded but equally GM's view them in the same vein

2- The majority of 1800-2200 players have never known the touch of a woman

3- This will now provoke a backlash of abuse from higher rated players who are disgusted at the audacity of an opinion by such a lowly player and to question why I am using valuable oxygen!!

JapeshNandini
wam4737 wrote:

It is true that lowly players like us who are stuck in the 1000-1200 should never give advice without expecting a barrage of abuse from 1800-2200 players however there are a few certainties in life that we can take solace from:-

1- We may well be viewed by players above 1800 as retarded but equally GM's view them in the same vein

2- The majority of 1800-2200 players have never known the touch of a woman

3- This will now provoke a backlash of abuse from higher rated players who are disgusted at the audacity of an opinion by such a lowly player and to question why I am using valuable oxygen!!

This was brought from a book

Art0fArcane
wam4737 wrote:

It is true that lowly players like us who are stuck in the 1000-1200 should never give advice without expecting a barrage of abuse from 1800-2200 players however there are a few certainties in life that we can take solace from:-

1- We may well be viewed by players above 1800 as retarded but equally GM's view them in the same vein

2- The majority of 1800-2200 players have never known the touch of a woman

3- This will now provoke a backlash of abuse from higher rated players who are disgusted at the audacity of an opinion by such a lowly player and to question why I am using valuable oxygen!!

hey!

why you using Valuable Oxygen!

GET BACK HERE!