Forums

Let me analyze your games!

Sort:
MSC157
anya03 wrote:

to MSC157 - i think on move 18. dxe5 is winning

For sure! I was gambling with this knight on c2 :)

DrFrank124c

Here's a game I recently played online and lost. I would like to increase my rating so i am playing in tournaments hoping 2 b matched with stronger players. Would appreciate your analysis. TY

[Event "King Pawn ,  ( 6-3 , 6-3 , 6-1 ) 3 rds - Round 1"]
[Site "Chess.com"]
[Date "2012.06.23"]
[Round "-"]
[White "frank124c"]
[Black "uksofiane"]
[Result "0-1"]
[WhiteElo "1442"]
[BlackElo "1741"]
[TimeControl "1 in 2 days"]
[Termination "uksofiane won by resignation"]

1. e4 e5 2. f4 Nc6 3. Nf3 Qf6 4. Bc4 Bc5 5. c3 Qxf4 6. d4 Qxe4+ 7. Kf2 Be7
8. Re1 Qg4 9. Ng5 Qh4+ 10. Kg1 Bxg5 11. Bxg5 Qxg5 12. dxe5 Nxe5 13. Qe2 d6 14. Nd2 Bg4 15. Qf2 Be6 16. Bxe6 fxe6 17. Nf3 Nxf3+ 18. Qxf3 O-O-O 19. Rxe6 Nf6 20. Rf1 Rhf8 21. Rfe1 Nh5 22. Qe4 Nf4 23. Qe3 Nxe6
0-1

PS

How do you get these games to appear in those viewer things?

theREALpro

http://www.chess.com/echess/game.html?id=55146206

Question-where black did a mistake? ( i know ).

StrategicusRex

Swallow this one.

Defence4Gizchehs
realnoob wrote:

Not Planning to Castle, and not having Castled before starting an Attack.
Play Solid when your King is not Castled, with Minimum Risk.
Tactics ( and Strategy ) flow from uncastled Kings.
Unless you really get a Compensation [quote needed], you do not neccesarily have to Castle ( there are games where GrandMasters do not Castle ).

First game:

http://www.bobby-fischer.net/Viswanathan_Anand_games.html 

Defence4Gizchehs
theweaponking wrote:

Swallow this one.

Wahee really Swallow this yes, real-N.
'' Congratiolations '' for this Game!

theREALpro
Defence4Gizchehs wrote:
realnoob wrote:

Not Planning to Castle, and not having Castled before starting an Attack.
Play Solid when your King is not Castled, with Minimum Risk.
Tactics ( and Strategy ) flow from uncastled Kings.
Unless you really get a Compensation [quote needed], you do not neccesarily have to Castle ( there are games where GrandMasters do not Castle ).

First game:

http://www.bobby-fischer.net/Viswanathan_Anand_games.html 

Good answer. But black did a critical mistake-they took pawn and got trapped (15... Nxc3?). The result-loosing a knight.

After 12. Ba3 the kingside castling is impossible(loosing a rook). The queenside castling is dangerous.

How about this http://www.chess.com/echess/game.html?id=55146236 ?

Very bad play in opening by me, but i was lucky.

theREALpro

Who can analyse this game properly?

chessmaster102

It seems as the tho the OP isn't analyzing anymore such a shame.

StrategicusRex

Yeah, looks like 16...Qb8! defends.

erikido23
chessmaster102 wrote:

Seems as though the op can't be on here 24/7.  SUch a shame some others are unnapreciative of the help that is given on these forums...(see you in a day or two ;/)

chessmaster102
erikido23 wrote:
chessmaster102 wrote:

Seems as though the op can't be on here 24/7.  SUch a shame some others are unnapreciative of the help that is given on these forums...(see you in a day or two ;/)

Ooopps lolll I think you read that wrong I didnt really mean it for you to be mad at it was to go there to show people not to post games so fast so you can have time to look at it.

chessmaster102

Ooo I see the problem the inserted face I wanted next to it didnt appear.

erikido23
frank124c wrote:

Here's a game I recently played online and lost. I would like to increase my rating so i am playing in tournaments hoping 2 b matched with stronger players. Would appreciate your analysis. TY

[Event "King Pawn ,  ( 6-3 , 6-3 , 6-1 ) 3 rds - Round 1"]
[Site "Chess.com"]
[Date "2012.06.23"]
[Round "-"]
[White "frank124c"]
[Black "uksofiane"]
[Result "0-1"]
[WhiteElo "1442"]
[BlackElo "1741"]
[TimeControl "1 in 2 days"]
[Termination "uksofiane won by resignation"]

1. e4 e5 2. f4 Nc6 3. Nf3 Qf6 4. Bc4 Bc5 5. c3 Qxf4 6. d4 Qxe4+ 7. Kf2 Be7
8. Re1 Qg4 9. Ng5 Qh4+ 10. Kg1 Bxg5 11. Bxg5 Qxg5 12. dxe5 Nxe5 13. Qe2 d6 14. Nd2 Bg4 15. Qf2 Be6 16. Bxe6 fxe6 17. Nf3 Nxf3+ 18. Qxf3 O-O-O 19. Rxe6 Nf6 20. Rf1 Rhf8 21. Rfe1 Nh5 22. Qe4 Nf4 23. Qe3 Nxe6
0-1

PS

How do you get these games to appear in those viewer things?

click on the board to the left of the big B(bold sign) then it will ask you if you want to post a game, diagram etc.  Post game and then there is an option to copy pgn.  Just copy the pgn.  Unfortunately it isn't working on my work comp at the moment.  I may have to delay the analysis of the games for a bit...But, I will try and get to them.  I can do some superficial analysis without the analysis board.  But, it is difficult to get the ideas across without the board a lot of times. 

kco

like this...

erikido23
theweaponking wrote:

Swallow this one.

6.  dxc5....do you really have any compensation for the pawn?  You can't play q-a5.  b6 and you would have to recapture with the pawn...just not good.  Am I missing something?

erikido23
realnoob wrote:

Don't know the theory...But, seems as though c5 followed by cxd4 is rather dubious as black is way behind in development.  Then black finally "develops" a piece to exchange it off and give white the bishop pair with a monstrous initiative.  WHat were your thoughts?

erikido23
chessmaster102 wrote:
erikido23 wrote:
chessmaster102 wrote:

Ooopps lolll I think you read that wrong I didnt really mean it for you to be mad at it was to go there to show people not to post games so fast so you can have time to look at it.

Oh, sorry I took it the wrong way

MSC157

It was 25|5 game for 30 moves. If you find some better details, post it please! :)

erikido23

And your n-e7-f5-d6-e4 idea can't be right.  Even if you get the knight to e4 are you really threatening anything?  By the way white can either prevent it with g4 and your dead bishop and cramped knights aren't going to make his king unsafe(while there is a pawn storm looming-but white can build up slowly as he would like-maybe k-h1, r-g1 or a rook lift, n-f6,  f5 etc..keep in mind these are all just ideas.).  Or he can play k-h1 and after your n-f5 let g4 accelerate his attack. 

My thoughts...I thought the ne7 idea was best to possibly play bd7 -b4 if allowed(the doubled pawn can be pushed-double minority attack).  Well, if white takes the bishop....aren't we happy that we have taken away an attacker against our kingside