Forums

What Is Best Move For Black

Sort:
ProteusIQ

I was playing this game! And I will only dispay part of it! I was beautiful and really trick but I want to learn more! What would have being the best move for Black here!

Shout out for Help! 

WhoShotTheSheriff
h6.
ProteusIQ
WhoShotTheSheriff wrote: h6.

is white move which is not really good since there is queen!plus that is whites move not black! thank you WhoShotTheSheriff!

a3 how! Black doesnt have any thing to move to a3! 

cosmin
the best move is maybe :Rcd8
grolich

Hmm actually black has the a4 pawn to move to a3, so the a3 offer is valid, but not good. White can even just take back if he wants (bxa3) and black has done nothing.

The problem is that black seems to be lost at first (and at a second) glance whatever he does.

So far I can't even see any fancy trap or swindle attempts, let alone a good move.

A grim position indeed for black. I'd say already dead lost.

Karpovian
Nxd6
ProteusIQ
Thank you grolich that was good! I did not see a3 sorry jstrong there was a3!
grolich
jstrong wrote: take back a3, my bad.  best move is rxf2. followed by: 1. bxe4 rxf2 2.  kxf2 rf8+ 3. ke2 dxe4 4. h6 kh8 5. hxg7+ qxg7 6. qxe6 qa7.

And in the end of that line, black is still lost. Take your pick: either simply 7.Ne3 blocking all of black's pieces out, or the more direct 7.Qh6+ Kg8 8.Qxg5+ followed by either an exchange of queens if black plays his queen back, or if 8... Kh8, then Ne3, and it's game over, again I see no difference between the result of this line and the 1...a3 line

Lucksen

I would suggest Rxf3, as it opens up the white kings pawn-fortress. There's probably a better move, though. I'm not very experienced and I only quickly scanned the position.

ttbek
Be8 then white loses the queen no matter what, right?
ProteusIQ
ttbek wrote: Be8 then white loses the queen no matter what, right?

There is a White Knight to Take Be8,plus He can Take the rook first then blacks queen!! If you proceed with Be8 going for a White queens.
ProteusIQ
benws wrote: just post the game!you are boring me with this cat-and-mouse!

If you want to know the whole game you can just go to my game archive and see what happen! I just wanted to know what if black was more careful!! were was the best move!

Carnap

This may sound suicidal but why not the following moves.

1. .. QxN 

2. exd6 Be8.

This last move wins the queen for a bishop. As a result White's attack is starting to petter out.

oginschile

Wait a sec....

1... Qxd6 2. exd6 Be8 3. Rxf8+! Kxf8 is forced because there is no more queen to take on f8... or am i missing something here.

So the queen survives

Chesser777

1. ... Rxf3

2.gxf3 Nxd6

3.exd6 Qxd6

And now 2 attacking pieces are gone ...

lfeb
ProteusIQ wrote:

I was playing this game! And I will only dispay part of it! I was beautiful and really trick but I want to learn more! What would have being the best move for Black here!

Shout out for Help! 

Best move is Rcd8

lfeb
That quote was by mistake. Best move is Rcd8 (I believe)
kian51
ProteusIQ wrote:

Shout out for Help! 

I'm guessing that the best move for Black is 1... Resigns ...my friend

ProteusIQ
thank you Kian51 you are the best!
RobTzu
Rxf3.  Softens White's attack and gives some breathing room.