A message to my friends

  • #1

    Yesterday I ran into a film "Searching for Bobby Fischer" and I'd like to share it with my friends.You might think that the movie is about  the legendary Bobby Fisher and you'll be half right.In fact,it is about a chess prodigy Joshua Waitzkin.The complete information about Joshua Waitzkin and the film you can find here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Waitzkin. [removed by moderator - DO NOT POST PIRATED MATERIAL].

    P.S.I also recommend Josh Waitzkin's academy which you'll find in Chessmaster Grandmaster Edition №10 and №11 by Ubisoft (I'd like to thank the team Ubisoft for their great job)

  • #2

    [Moderated]

    The Pirate Bay Organization!!!!

    hahahaha this is great and thankfully it's totally legal in my country ;)

  • #3

    Even if theft is legal, it isn't right.

  • #4
    Estragon wrote:

    Even if theft is legal, it isn't right.


    Totally agreed.

    The problem is, we don't have original copies... pirated copies is all we can get here :(

  • #5
    Leon83 wrote:

    Yesterday I ran into a film "Searching for Bobby Fischer" and I'd like to share it with my friends.You might think that the movie is about  the legendary Bobby Fisher and you'll be half right.In fact,it is about a chess prodigy Joshua Waitzkin.The complete information about Joshua Waitzkin and the film you can find here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Waitzkin. [removed by moderator - DO NOT POST PIRATED MATERIAL].

    P.S.I also recommend Josh Waitzkin's academy which you'll find in Chessmaster Grandmaster Edition №10 and №11 by Ubisoft (I'd like to thank the team Ubisoft for their great job)


    Sorry moderator, I did not know that it was illegal.

  • #6
    faysal_faris wrote:
    Estragon wrote:

    Even if theft is legal, it isn't right.


    Totally agreed.

    The problem is, we don't have original copies... pirated copies is all we can get here :(


     

    But you have the internet!  Amazon.com surely has legal copies for sale, probably cheap, and eBay used copies even cheaper.  Chess.com should look into being a reseller for Amazon and others, if they can't maintain their own inventory.  They would a least get a little for sending the business . . .

  • #7
    Estragon wrote:
    faysal_faris wrote:
    Estragon wrote:

    Even if theft is legal, it isn't right.


    Totally agreed.

    The problem is, we don't have original copies... pirated copies is all we can get here :(


     

    But you have the internet!  Amazon.com surely has legal copies for sale, probably cheap, and eBay used copies even cheaper.  Chess.com should look into being a reseller for Amazon and others, if they can't maintain their own inventory.  They would a least get a little for sending the business . . .


    Actually, this is impossiple for any material other than light software that can be downloaded with my poor connection. No one sends shippings to my country :(

    Believe me, I don't like this... but it's the only way :((

Top
or Join

Online Now