Forums

Bullet chess is [edited]

Sort:
ZeusGodOfThunder

I didn't say it wasn't fun. I play bullet a lot of the time and have a blast with it. I am merely stating that the word retard is a very inappropriate use for this topic. It is hurtful too some people out there. I myself have autism and chess is the one thing that I am very good at. That word is very hurtful too me. I am not being a sour puff.

ZeusGodOfThunder

I am only looking too protect those who are unable to protect themselves against words such as that which hurt them beyond measure. I am lucky. My parents have raised me up to the point where I do not rock anymore or flap my hands or make eye contact. I make eye contact now and I am good at sports. You wouldn't even believe I had autism. Thank you both though.

Till_98

bullet...

Ronald_Aprianto

Playing bullet is an art, it is at once a cognitive and psychomotor skills. The main capital is to learn more about how to think fast. Ok, just an example:

http://www.chess.com/livechess/game?id=808661560

JGambit

I think the word retarted is correct about bullet with some exception.

Unless you are of acomplished chess ability bullet is as dumb as it gets. People kid themselves into thinking they are using good pychological techniques and quick wit. It is the specialized skill of add idiots and very good players in my humble opinion.

To clarify, Naka's bullet is brillant, most people's is about who's computer hardware and internet connection is faster. A lag in connection on one end will give to much of a disadvantage to overcome and make the other player believe that are very sharp minded

Ronald_Aprianto

Talk about bullet, if you are a beginner, please share our experience in bullet. Visit my thread :
"Destroying and be destroyed in diffferent countries with epic game" at http://www.chess.com/forum/view/game-showcase/post-your-bullet-miniatures-here

JGambit

side note, this culture is laughably obsessed with not hurting feeling and it is pathetic.

Have good looks and resonable intelligence, we will grant you a good paying job. Ugly and stupid? You will have a rough time staying employee'd at crappy jobs.

This is accepted and allowed. Hevan forbid you use politically incorrect words, that just crosses the line.

We will not pay ugo's a good wage, but we sure as hell will not call them names that would be unethical.

Irontiger
ozzie_c_cobblepot wrote:

The rarest beast - if you sight one, consider yourself lucky - is the "drawn by agreement" in 1 0.

Lol.

Sounds rarer than leprechauns indeed.

JGambit

drawn by agreement in bullet lol

bluegrasshopper1
Not really. Maybe not. Bullet is for really quick games. I do not agree, yet I have never tried this before.