Forums

BULLET TAKES MORE SKILL THAN OTB CHESS

Sort:
Vyomo

I have the answer to the question - 42!

Just joking.

In what dystopian fantasy of yours is bullet harder?

OTB(2-hours per player) is the hardest, because there are almost no mistakes.

snip3z

Everyone is so clueless in this thread it isn't funny. If you have any wits about yourself, you would realise what this thread is all about. If not, my condolencses.

Vyomo
AnthonyCG wrote:
snip3z wrote:

Everyone is so clueless in this thread it isn't funny. If you have any wits about yourself, you would realise what this thread is all about. If not, my condolencses.

lol...

Agreed, this guy knows nothing about otb.

Fear_ItseIf

some people just dont get it

zborg
snip3z wrote:

It's all about @Snippy's 1289 Standard Rating.  And he's PISSED about it!

Oh WHY, Oh WHY, did it take everyone so long to figure that out?  Laughing

oranginafox

No comment, only wood-pushers discuss here

oranginafox

irony is logically not logical

eddysallin

i like "lucy cousins" photo !The problem of Blitz vs. OTB is------------there is none.Some like apples,some like oranges.

Turm_Breuberg

Interesting point is that paradox thing can be ironic for logical reasons. Foot in mouth

oranginafox

If you're looking for logic, play OTB, do not read this thread, you will not find logic here

zborg

Glad you cleared that up for everyone.  Great kaleidoscopic-o-logico effects above.

zborg

You're a VERY active guy, with lots of time on your hands.  Apparently.

Elubas

Sarcasm has a logical component to it, but it still forces you to make an assumption about someone else's intentions.

So when operating your sarcasm detector, you have to be more of in the mindset of making an intuitive guess about the intentions of one's post, in addition to the actual content or thesis that is, in the most literal sense, put in front of you. If you are more likely to approach a post only in the latter way, it doesn't necessarily mean that you are stupid, just that your focus is away from the former so you are less likely to get it.

This forum topic was very likely to be a troll post, but for the sake of completeness and my love of fighting arguments, I tackled the post anyway. At least it was an easy argument to refute :)

AlCzervik

I think my BS detector went off (again).

Trapper4

I think the topic creator is just saying that too show off his "awesome" bullet rating.

Trapper4

Ive looked at most of his games and he blundered quite a bit from time, is that suppost to prove it takes more skill?

Elubas

It's a natural tendency to give more meaning to something when you are good at it (and vice versa). I don't think it's a coincidence that I respect bullet more now that I am better at it :)

ManicDemoN
will_gr wrote:
snip3z's ratings:

Blitz: 1914
Bullet: 2322
Asshole: 4275
 ROOOOOOFFFLLLLLL :DDDD

Elubas

lol

zborg
AlCzervik wrote:

I think my BS detector went off (again).

Your detector was must have been SCREAMING.