Chess eliminated as event by IOC

cheater_1

OHHHH BOO HOO HOO Incase you all haven't heard, Chess has been DROPPED by the IOC. The 2008 Olympics in BEIJING is NOT having chess as an event. Ahhhh. It seems the Committee has decreed that chess is NOT a sport and will NOT be included. Check out the list of SPORTS that are included. http://en.beijing2008.cn/schedule/ 

Hmmmmmm. What do they all have in common? Hmmmmmmmm. PHYSICALITY. Yep. That's right. That is PRECISELY why the Chinese have NOT INCLUDED chess in the 2008 olympics. Gone. Poof. Perhaps it will resurface in 2010 in Vancouver. Perhaps chess will get its validation there. HA TRICKED YOU. NOPE. No such luck. Not gonna happen.

http://www.vancouver2010.com/en/WinterGames/EventSchedules The country of CANADA has upheld the decision to ELIMINATE chess as a sport and has NOT included it in 2010. HA. TOLD YOU DOPES SO. I'm thumbing my nose at you all. Rubbing your face in it. I WIN. AGAIN. AS USUAL. YOU LOSE.

greekgeek

Cheater:

Why are you here? 

cheater_1

I am here because I LOVE CHESS!!! I am a truth teller. I am a fact finder. I dont pull any punches. I say what needs to be said. I fight for the little guy. I walk the point. I'll take the bullet. I am a winner.

bobobbob

*cough*

cheater_1

Cheater_1, this is your alter ego, you truly have proven that chess is NOT a Sport. Thanks for posting the links. I love how you post credible evidence to support your claims, unlike the other members of this site. I like how you never resort to emotions to make your point but rather slap people in the face with irrefutable facts. Cheater_1, you cannot be debated. You truly speak the truth and are a good role model for the juveniles of this site. The world would be a better place if more people told the truth and then went the extra mile, as you always do, to support your claims with credible links.

Cheater_1, you are an asset to the chess community and I, and we, thank you for your diligence in exposing the frauds. Thank you. Keep up the good work.

subtext

The usual rantings of a 15 year old....makes me smile, though Laughing

cheater_1

Thank you cheater_1, I try. Hard. Most of my work goes unrecognized. There are so many UNGRATEFUL people here that I sometimes feel like I'm beating my head against a brick wall. Most geniuses are misunderstood. I will keep fighting the good fight. I wont back down. I got your back.

THE TRUTH CANNOT--WILL NOT--BE SILENCED. Not as long as I'm running this town. I nominate myself as SHERIFF of this town. I'm here to clean up this site.

cheater_1

I second that nomination, cheater_1. I think you should now be given a badge and sworn in as Sheriff of this town. And be given a big gun to run the hoodlums out of Dodge.

RN9

The site would be much better without you cheater1.  You are a cheater and spend your time doing that and being confrontational.  You are not a winner.  You are a loser.  Now that your sherrif and are trying to "clean up this site"  you should start cleaning up the site by leaving the site.

Evil_Homer

Wow talk about being desperate for attention.

I'm beginning to seriously pity you Cheater 1, you've gone from being cool to doing drool in a very short space of time.

PeaceMakerZero

You're a real character, Cheater_1. It's always amusing seeing your little diatribes - it adds some color to the community.

Marshal_Dillon

It's time for Erik to dust off the banstick.

Zhane

RN9 wrote:

The site would be much better without you cheater1.  You are a cheater and spend your time doing that and being confrontational.  You are not a winner.  You are a loser.  Now that your sherrif and are trying to "clean up this site"  you should start cleaning up the site by leaving the site.


 I second that

Quix

cheater_1 wrote:

I ACTUALLY HATE THE GAME OF CHESS. I LOVE PROGRAMS. THE PIECES ARE ONLY TOOLS.

cheater_1 wrote:

I am here because I LOVE CHESS!!! I am a truth teller.

Rael

OH, SNAP!

 

P.s. You dropped the -iotical from your name down to just your nickname Jeremy? Cool!

Evil_Homer

Zhane wrote:

RN9 wrote:

The site would be much better without you cheater1.  You are a cheater and spend your time doing that and being confrontational.  You are not a winner.  You are a loser.  Now that your sherrif and are trying to "clean up this site"  you should start cleaning up the site by leaving the site.


 I second that


3rd August 2008, 11:23am
#18
by Zhane
Lancashire,England England
Member Since: Aug 2007
Member Points: 1267

Cheater_1 I for one will miss you because you are the kind of person who makes some sense of this site. I would really like you to join my two groups if you are intrested.

Personally I honestly think OTB you're a really nice person and it would be hard to lose you.

So please answer me this question.

Are you going to stay and join my teams ?

Zhane

Zhane, you wouldn't just be trolling would you?

TiagoDevesa

Quix wrote:

cheater_1 wrote:

I ACTUALLY HATE THE GAME OF CHESS. I LOVE PROGRAMS. THE PIECES ARE ONLY TOOLS.

cheater_1 wrote:

I am here because I LOVE CHESS!!! I am a truth teller.

Looks like Cheater_1 is in the early (or late) states of Alzheimer's disease...

Well, I hear that playing chess is good to keep your mind fresh --- So why not start playing games by yourself instead of inserting computer moves like a well trained chimp 

Touche?


Fianchetto

Given the reported air quality in Beijing, chess may be the only competition one can participate in without gasping.

chessfanforlife

Cheater...I am surprised Erik hasn't ban you yet.

Olimar

Fianchetto wrote:

Given the reported air quality in Beijing, chess may be the only competition one can participate in without gasping.


LOL!  HAHAHAH that was good :)