Chess #RESPECT


  • 2 years ago · Quote · #1

    hItHeShFaNoFcArLsEn

    Chess is a respected game unlike other sports and games. What do you say?? 

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #2

    macer75

    Not to stray off the subject... but don't you hate having to type in that username every time you log in?

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #3

    hItHeShFaNoFcArLsEn

    macer75 wrote:

    Not to stray off the subject... but don't you hate having to type in that username every time you log in?

    The whole username appears when i type "h".

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #4

    GSHAPIROY

    I say defenitaly!!

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #5

    hItHeShFaNoFcArLsEn

    yes

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #6

    Threebeast

    yes.

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #7

    AlxMaster

    Chess is far more respected than painting or any arts.

    Painting was respected until impressionism messed it all up, it was all downhill from there.

    At least in chess it's possible to know who is better than who.

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #8

    Scottrf

    Why is it? and by whom?

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #9

    indian1960

    AlxMaster wrote:

    Chess is far more respected than painting or any arts.

    Painting was respected until impressionism messed it all up, it was all downhill from there.

    Oh really ?........ooooo kkkkk....

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #10

    Caedrel

    Respected by whom and for what? Like most questions framed this way, this is far too imprecise to be able to answer with any degree of accuracy...

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #11

    indian1960

    ....and you are talking about western european art only....yes ?

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #12

    AlxMaster

    How much money is given as prizes for tournaments is a good sign of respect for the game. Try to become a GM at an obscure, unknown game, even though you may be the best in the world, you wouldn't be able to live from it.

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #13

    LoveYouSoMuch

    chess is only respected by chess players, don't be deluded

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #14

    Scottrf

    AlxMaster wrote:

    How much money is given as prizes for tournaments is a good sign of respect for the game. Try to become a GM at an obscure, unknown game, even though you may be the best in the world, you wouldn't be able to live from it.

    So the answer is 'Incorrect, pretty much every sports that exists is more highly respected'.

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #15

    hItHeShFaNoFcArLsEn

    I've heard people who don't know much chess say, "He is a good chess player. Really intelligent!!!"

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #16

    pogo85

    nah bcuz chess is a finite game no new talents can come   engines will rule this game in the next few decades   im very sorry to say this we can only enjoy for now

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #17

    InsanePlayer99

    I respect chess more than anything else. That is, of course, for the obvious exception of myself.

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #18

    AlxMaster

    pogo85 wrote:

    nah bcuz chess is a finite game no new talents can come   engines will rule this game in the next few decades   im very sorry to say this we can only enjoy for now

    What do you mean "will"?

    Engines already pwn any human alive


Back to Top

Post your reply: