Forums

Chess.com login

Sort:
kohai

We took live chess offline while we iinvestigate whats happening.

Pat_Zerr

The thing I hate is when I type my user name in the username box, and then start to type the password in the password box and the cursor switches back up to the username box, so I'm typing part of the password in each box.  I've learned to wait until the daily puzzle & everything else loads to start logging in.

The same thing happens on the Yahoo homepage for some reason.  I'll open Firefox and start typing in a URL in the URL box, and halfway through the cursor switches down to the Yahoo search line at the top of the Yahoo page.  The only thing you can do is wait for everything to load before typing.

winebottle

Its good to get angry,it's healthy,how the hell would we win on the squash court etc;stop being so bloody intelectual!

Gareth Anglesey UK

PS;wish some of you would move a bit quicker

winebottle

someone was saying do not get angry,how stupid is that ,when your on the squash court or any other sport you ain't going to win if you don't get angry.stop being so flipping intelectual!

oinquarki

Yeah! Come on! Let's resurrect this thing!

winebottle

lets play at your convenience sir

don.t let my status put you off!

let.s play chess 

meaca

I paid

phillyman1234
[COMMENT DELETED]
Thaiheardy

Hi I have a problem . I have a slow connection and often games get aborted by the server before they start and I get penalized for not playing fair.

There is no land line where I live and use an air card

sammyndad

stwils wrote:

The thing that bothers me about trying to log in, is before I can finish typing in my password, this big ad comes and obscures the page and then I have to do it all over again even though I have a premium membership. Could the ad be delayed about 30 seconds longer in order to give us time to get our password in?

Of course I could stay logged in always and there would not be that problem. But isn't it better to log out when you leave the site?

stwils

You take 30 sec to type a password!?

PLAVIN81

These things will be present from time to time it is best to be patient

LethalWeapon007

This is not anything to do with the topic realy but how do sign out?

LethalWeapon007

I have the same problem as Thaiheardy yes what can I do to?

artfizz
LethalWeapon007 wrote:

This is not anything to do with the topic realy but how do sign out?

Use the X at the top right of the screen (just left of the SEARCH box).

quickgameplay99

wow and to think i had server problems its nothing to this lot ive read ha ha ha lets play lads see u in on the the chess board -quickgameplay99 play any rating. good luck Tongue Out 

quickgameplay99
Thaiheardy wrote:

Hi I have a problem . I have a slow connection and often games get aborted by the server before they start and I get penalized for not playing fair.

There is no land line where I live and use an air card

just had same problem change from google -to firefox dont no why its better stopped all problem good luck

kskid
New update is a mess. Fortunately I didn't except it on mt desktop so that still works right. But I have dumped it off mt tablet and reloaded it 3 times thinking there was a error. Well I was right the update is all an error soI have erased it completely from my tablet. Goodbye chess.com you were to expensive any way. Hello "itsyourturn"
RonaldJosephCote

I wonder if there's a connection to all those TARGET cards for sale on black websites.  The infection is spreading!

chawk57charle

Rough going. chess.com/login. Reverts to Login chess.com

chawk57charle

Rough going. chess.com/login. Reverts to Login chess.com