Forums

DO NOT post in this topic-if you do, you will lose $1000.

Sort:
Irontiger
Estragon wrote:
ajttja wrote:
Estragon wrote:

On his last move, why didn't Black just play ...Kb8xc7?

It could only be because there was a Na8, so ...Kxa8 was the only legal move.

if his last move was kxa8 taking the knight what was whites move before that? any previous move that white had made would have forced the black king to move from a square that is already occupied.

Nope.

What was Black's 0th move, just before your diagram ?

An easy fix is to put a black bishop on a8.

shoopi
Irontiger wrote

What was Black's 0th move, just before your diagram ?

An easy fix is to put a black bishop on a8.

Irontiger

Damn it. I've never been good at retrograde analysis.

ArAn7

Where´s my money!"?

repossession

Guys, I think we have been scammed.

Irontiger
repossession wrote:

You sent the $1000 ?

For $500, I can get them back for you.

repossession
Irontiger wrote:
repossession wrote:

You sent the $1000 ?

For $500, I can get them back for you.

Oh, gee, thanks Irontiger. Just give me your bank account number and I will deposit the money.

coalescenet

Yes but Na8 delays mate

learningthemoves

That was fast. I appreciate the prompt payment. At first I thought you were just being silly and playing with our emotions, but I've got to hand it to you...you came through when it came time to make your payment.

Since you've proven yourself to be a stand up guy on this small stuff, we may keep you in mind for some bigger jobs soon. 

It was hard to keep a straight face when I told the lady at the counter the "password" you sent in order to claim the money. She gave me this look like someone handed her a chess puzzle with only two seconds to solve. 

"Sorry. You'd have to know Fianchetto. A real character, that guy."

fianchetto123

I can't believe I got 35 responses on this thread. People are stupid...

GenghisCant

fianchetto123 wrote:

------

This is exactly what my post was referring to, lol. You sitting at home thinking you're clever and patting yourself on the back for being superior to all the 'stupid' people.

The only stupid people here are the ones who genuinely tried to solve the 'puzzle'. The rest posted just to troll your thread. Do you think anyone really thought $1000 was on the line? I would hope you realise that this makes you one of the idiots. Probably not though, stupid people rarely do.

repossession
fianchetto123 wrote:

I have a thread somewhere with 2055 responses. Idiots..

Irontiger
GenghisCant wrote:

fianchetto123 wrote:

------

This is exactly what my post was referring to, lol. You sitting at home thinking you're clever and patting yourself on the back for being superior to all the 'stupid' people.

The only stupid people here are the ones who genuinely tried to solve the 'puzzle'. The rest posted just to troll your thread. Do you think anyone really thought $1000 was on the line? I would hope you realise that this makes you one of the idiots. Probably not though, stupid people rarely do.

I would add : do you really believe the title of your thread has contractual force, and that you can sue us into giving you the $1000 ? Good luck.

TasmanianTiger

Rc8#

yutuyt

Hey,we're quoting,not posting.

😃

SilentKnighte5

As long as you the problem right, you break even.