Forums

FINALLY back at 2500 again after no sleep for a whole night

Sort:
exceptionalfork

Congrats!

blazing

bruv kowarenai why play when u was tilted should've waited till tomorrow cuz now u gonna feel like crap.

Kowarenai
chqqqqqqnge wrote:

bruv kowarenai why play when u was tilted should've waited till tomorrow cuz now u gonna feel like crap.

i mean eh its alright, usually after these grinds and if feel like crap, i take long breaks (2 days max)

NMRhino

Good job, I have a question. Surely at the 2500 level you face a lot of strong opponents. So you probably see IMs and GMs sometimes , I have you ever beaten some of these gms and if so can I see the games. 

Thee_Ghostess_Lola

its just chess

Kowarenai
NMRhino wrote:

Good job, I have a question. Surely at the 2500 level you face a lot of strong opponents. So you probably see IMs and GMs sometimes , I have you ever beaten some of these gms and if so can I see the games. 

only GM i played and i outplayed him in our game and then there was only 1 IM i played in a match that i just lost 1-2 and i think i either left or he just decided not to play anymore games

shashikantved

I am work hard thanksgiece.com

TheSwissPhoenix
Kowarenai wrote:
NMRhino wrote:

only GM i played and i outplayed him in our game and then there was only 1 IM i played in a match that i just lost 1-2 and i think i either left or he just decided not to play anymore games

how do you not play that many GM’s I’ve played like GM’s like 5 times at 2300 like are they just not there at 2400? 

epicdraw

You should put rating on your resume or LinkedIn profile and see if anyone actually cares

B1ZMARK
epicdraw wrote:

You should put rating on your resume or LinkedIn profile and see if anyone actually cares

If you were a 1300 and said this it would make sense, but...

Fire

I played a gm one time and  they got flustered from time troubles and allowed me to promote a queen

ChaseLikesAnimation
Congrats