Fischer vs. Kasparov

Sort:
TheGrobe
checkmateibeatu wrote:
[COMMENT DELETED]

kco, how dare you misquote him:

kco wrote:
checkmateibeatu wrote:
Please stop with this Fischer vs Kasparov stuff, it's getting ridiculous after a while.

that the best advice I ever seen and how about applying this to yourself as well

He clearly said "[COMMENT DELETED]", not what you quoted.
oinquarki
TheGrobe wrote:
checkmateibeatu wrote:
[COMMENT DELETED]

kco, how dare you misquote him:

kco wrote:
checkmateibeatu wrote:
Please stop with this Fischer vs Kasparov stuff, it's getting ridiculous after a while.

that the best advice I ever seen and how about applying this to yourself as well

He clearly said "[COMMENT DELETED]", not what you quoted.

Laughing

kco

Cry

Kolob68

Lets not forget Screech from 'Saved by the Bell' plays chess.

checkmateibeatu

Sorry for that comment everyone.

TheGrobe

No, no, don't apologize for that comment, it was the one comment where you were actually on point.

Apologize for all of the other garbage you've flooded these forums with, and then cease and desist.  Please.

checkmateibeatu
TheGrobe wrote:

No, no, don't apologize for that comment, it was the one comment where you were on point.

Apologize for all of the other garbage you've flooded these forums with, and then cease and desist.  Please.

Nope, just the one.  There is nothing to apologize for in those that I have not apologize for.  Unfortunately, you can not say that.

theoreticalboy

TheGrobe is well within his rights to point out that your threads are basically the lowest-grade meat available.  They're like rotting camel steak.

theoreticalboy

No, road-mashed possum, clearly.

TheGrobe
checkmateibeatu wrote:
TheGrobe wrote:

No, no, don't apologize for that comment, it was the one comment where you were on point.

Nope, just the one.  There is nothing to apologize for in those that I have not apologize for.  Unfortunately, you can not say that.

Hypocrite.

oinquarki

Let me get this straight;

1. beater startes a bunch of dumb threads
  2. beater points out said threads are dumb
  3. beater apologizes to himself for calling his own dumb threads dumb

?

ivandh

I think kasporav is much better than either of these.

checkmateibeatu
oinquarki, my name is checkmateibeatu.
ivandh
checkmateibeatu wrote:

Wait.... you're not windows7 are you!?!

oinquarki
checkmateibeatu wrote:

No, your name is Anthony. Beater is a nickname deriving from the fact that you're always beating. (dead horses and off)

checkmateibeatu
Okay. As long as it isn't derrogatory, I am okay with other names.
ilikeflags

i hate you

Elona
It's nice to see an insightful debate about the two players. To judge who is 'better' you need to identify what aspect(s) you wish to judge as ( I feel) they both have very different prospects that make them the great players of chess they are. Skill is hard to judge, as the best test is to have them play eachother. I do believe that Kasparov was the beter sportsman, but not necessarily the better player of chess.
checkmateibeatu
ilikeflags wrote:

i hate you

Thanks for the news!

bigpoison
checkmateibeatu wrote:

Really?  That's your name?

Well that explains a lot.  My folks named me Nathan.

Never really knew how lucky I was until now.