Chess originated in India, just get over with it !

1c6O-1

ya it wuz in india

B1ZMARK

Chantagura originated in india. Modern chess rules came from europe.

EnergeticHay
SNUDOO wrote:

Chantagura originated in india. Modern chess rules came from europe.

yeah i think so too

vishnu_vijay_93
SNUDOO wrote:

Chantagura originated in india. Modern chess rules came from europe.

It's chaturanga, I agree that modern chess rules originated in europe, but the pieces and other stuff originated in India. 

NobleElevator
vishnu_vijay_93 wrote:
SNUDOO wrote:

Chantagura originated in india. Modern chess rules came from europe.

It's chaturanga, I agree that modern chess rules originated in europe, but the pieces and other stuff originated in India. 

Yeah. 

1e4c6_O-1

bump 

NobleElevator
MISTER_McCHESS wrote:

bump 

Here’s another annoying notif

Vertwitch
I read it was created in Middle Ages in Europe and the Indian theory as well
1c6O-1

bruhhhhh the creator deleted his comment? ._>

Preusseagro

china

1e4c6_O-1

oi you're wrong.

B1ZMARK

choina

caimzri1h
1c6O-1 wrote:

ya it wuz in india

bro wth it obviously originated on mars

GM_chess_player
caimzri1h wrote:
1c6O-1 wrote:

ya it wuz in india

bro wth it obviously originated on mars

No! It actually originated on the planet of Mercury! Humans then transferred to Earth and changed the rules of chess. 

1e4c6_O-1
GM_chess_player wrote:
caimzri1h wrote:
1c6O-1 wrote:

ya it wuz in india

bro wth it obviously originated on mars

No! It actually originated on the planet of Mercury! Humans then transferred to Earth and changed the rules of chess. 

bro you're dumb tbh it originated outside of the milkyway smh get your facts straight.

doge125

Bold of you guys to assume it originated from this universe

AnastasiaStyles

The only explanation I will accept:

NikkiLikeChikki
Everyone knows that the game was stolen from a little old lady from Novgorod who, coincidentally, invented Matryoshka nesting dolls. She used the dolls to create a game similar to chess.

So it’s Russian.
alekhineslovechild
NikkiLikeChikki wrote:
Everyone knows that the game was stolen from a little old lady from Novgorod who, coincidentally, invented Matryoshka nesting dolls. She used the dolls to create a game similar to chess.

So it’s Russian.

I can confirm. I was one of the Matryoshka nesting dolls.