Getting over 1400

B1ZMARK
JackRoach hat geschrieben:

Did PolarBearAtakk get banned? I can't see his comments

Dunno but I got warned for not following community guidelines. Got a nice pm that wasn’t helpful at all.

JackRoach

So Paul Stanton was his alt?

xor_eax_eax05

Yes same guy. He's like a broken record on every account he owns. Did you not notice he had the Canada flag next to the Paul Stanton name and then he changed it Belize after I ousted him as "Jason"? And he got really triggered immediately after I mentioned his real name.

sholom90
xor_eax_eax05 wrote:

Anyway, since he's gone, a little background on this guy. He's a 50yo with mental issues who has been harassing people on chess website forums for more than a decade now. You can easily find posts from 2010 from other websites where he's found doing the same thing over and over. He allegedly went as far as stalking someone in real life, and it got so bad this person had to report him to the police.

Wow.  That's bad.  And also too bad (as in, it's a shame).  I dearly hope he will someday seek some help.  Thanks for the background.  

RorschachTest1
B1ZMARK wrote:
JackRoach hat geschrieben:

Did PolarBearAtakk get banned? I can't see his comments

Dunno but I got warned for not following community guidelines. Got a nice pm that wasn’t helpful at all.

i didn't get such i message... yet... im scared!!

llama47

It was closed for abuse
@PolarBearAttakk

This forum topic has been locked