Forums

Good Bye Steve Jobs!!

Sort:
justrookin

It has taken me a while to become a member here because early on, this site was not so friendly with mac computers many years ago.

Needless to say, one of the beauties of this website today, is I can be on my mac computer or PC, then jump to my iPad, or be on the road with my iPhone... and I don't miss a move today.

I am sad that he has passed on, he will be missed. I am a huge mac fan, and without a doubt, he has completely influenced this chess community and the developers here!!

So... Steve Jobs, rest in peace! You have changed the world and you will forever be remembered!! This chess community is grateful for your creativity and your visions!!

Archaic71

iSad

platolag

In Heaven the words Goodnight or Goodbye is never said, so Good Morning Steve. We know the infinite innovator GOD has so much to show you. You will be surely missed on Planet Earth, but your good works will never be forgotten... plato

checkmateibeatu
Archaic71 wrote:

iSad

LOL

AndyClifton
checkmateibeatu wrote:
Archaic71 wrote:

iSad

LOL

That was a good one! Laughing

Wou_Rem

They really seem to confuse technology with plastic cases :D.

W12ard

iDied

checkmateibeatu
iMourn
oinquarki

They took our Jobs!

EPego1

EscherehcsE
justrookin wrote:

It has taken me a while to become a member here because early on, this site was not so friendly with mac computers many years ago.

Needless to say, one of the beauties of this website today, is I can be on my mac computer or PC, then jump to my iPad, or be on the road with my iPhone... and I don't miss a move today.

I am sad that he has passed on, he will be missed. I am a huge mac fan, and without a doubt, he has completely influenced this chess community and the developers here!!

So... Steve Jobs, rest in peace! You have changed the world and you will forever be remembered!! This chess community is grateful for your creativity and your visions!!

Jobs was a tyrant. Apple is a terrible, anti-consumer, anti-repair, and anti-ecological company. Apple products cost double what they're worth. The "geniuses" will lie to you to try to get you to buy a new computer rather than fix the old one.

The only good to come out of this is that Wozniak is a great guy.

DaTrueSliverwolf
🤥
EscherehcsE

Just the latest example of Apple insanity. There's lots more similar stuff on this guy's channel.