Forums

Group points in Team matches and Vote chess

Sort:
Sai20

I request somebody to please explain How a group accumulates points while playing Team matches and Vote chess against different groups?

Stormbringer

Here you go Sai20

How are Team Match points scored??

Each team's cumulative score is added up and compared to decide who wins the match. The winner of the team match gets points based on the following:

• Win Match: 5 points
  • Draw Match: 2 points for each team
  • Lose Match: 0 points

Those points are then multiplied by the total number of players in the match to get the total match value. These match points are used to determine the status on the Team Match Leaderboard

Sai20

Does it mean we need to play matches with more no of players? and win them too !

Sai20

And if we win the match against the leader group/ group having far more points than us dont we get additional points?

Stormbringer
Sai20 wrote:

Does it mean we need to play matches with more no of players? and win them too !

Yes, we need to play matches with as many players as possible. When we win the match we get 5pts for each player no matter if they won their match or not.

Now as far as our group goes I made "The Prometheus matches" to get our winning % up.

Stormbringer
Sai20 wrote:

And if we win the match against the leader group/ group having far more points than us dont we get additional points?

No, who we play does not matter.

Sai20

Thank you. Its clear to me now. We have many members who join immediately once the the match is announced, but not all of them can join because of the less no of members per team we specify. we can try increasing the nos too.

Stormbringer

Please goto Legatus now.