Forums

Join the biggest challenge ever (9999 games at the same time)

Sort:
NewArdweaden

Proud to join the challenge.

Tamak-Foolt
Wilbert_78 a écrit :

Hehe, he might be the first player on here to get a negative rating. Because these games will never get finished. Idea is fun, but not very realistic.

hehehe....no lives for those who you are calling !!

MSC157
NewArdweaden wrote:

Proud to join the challenge.

Me too, I hope I will be mentioned at the end in the book. ;)

I'm just thinking about it... 3 days - you will lose on time, 14 days - I'll be never be able to make a move, so 7 days is optimal. 

brigatine-66

I think it awesome thing you are trrying to do I herd some the wourld record is like 375 or so:) I will finish are game win or lose would you like me to send a 14 day 960 game? briatine-66Cool

mab23

can they be unrated games

KristoffVDS

Sure not or rated is ok for me. 14 days that is the most important so i have time for the many games.

DrVortex

Count me in.

DrVortex

& where do I sign up?

KristoffVDS

Click on my name and at the left you can challenge me for a 14 days move game.

falcogrine

I added 3 (one as white, one as black, one random, I wasn't sure which you preferred :) ). Good luck!

falcogrine

you're over 250, almost 2.5% of the way there!

KristoffVDS

I go to sleep now but persons tht whanne challenge me are still welcome.

I accept all the challenges tomorrow. 14 days rated or not rated and as many as you want.

257 games i have now so i need alot more :-)

KristoffVDS

Ty falcogrine :-)

ElKitch

I too think you will get overwhelmed by the games. Some time ago I started a bunch of Online Chess tournaments at the same time. My peak wasnt that high, about 30 games or so, but I got totally dazzled by all the games. I did learn alot from those games though.

7thSense

I'm in 900some! I'll help!

CoenJones

yeah, I'll play, 50 or so if you want?

Phantomjester

sounds like fun, good luck

KristoffVDS

900 is to much, chess com wil think i cheat but 50 is ok. Ty for the help.

Wilbert_78

I think he was saying he as over 900 games running at this moment... Will be a couple less soon though, I see some running out of time.

KristoffVDS

Ok I see it now :) Let's hope not 1 game will time out.