x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

Just won the most EPIC game ever!

  • #61

    This was not your brilliancy, but rather your opponents time pressure. Losing that last queen was just your opponents problem.  

  • #62

    He-man and Skeletor played chess and they both now feel EPIC!!!!!

    null

  • #63
    The round rolling square "loading" thing?
  • #64

    macer75 wrote:

    Hey all,

    I just wanted to share this game that I won on another site earlier today... because it might be my most impressive win EVER (and I've had quite a few impressive wins under my belt)! Check it out:

    So... what do you say? Tell me it isn't the most beautiful thing you've seen today!

    impressive but i really dont understand how black blew it with dual queens
  • #65
    Kingdom1zt wrote:

    macer75 wrote:

    Hey all,

    I just wanted to share this game that I won on another site earlier today... because it might be my most impressive win EVER (and I've had quite a few impressive wins under my belt)! Check it out:

    So... what do you say? Tell me it isn't the most beautiful thing you've seen today!

    impressive but i really dont understand how black blew it with dual queens


    He is Macer the Amacing Macer.
  • #66

    If ya wanna see action watch me: Https://www.chess.com/live/game/2262609073
    Watch me beat a NM.

  • #67
    TechBro123 wrote:
    Black was winning the whole time

    a big yes!

  • #68
    greekgift_221b wrote:
    shivank2005 wrote:
    TechBro123 wrote:
    Black was winning the whole time

    a big yes!

    ????????????????

    White has compensation and managed to prove it!!!

    No.

    Black had an easily won game, and managed to blow it.

    Kudos to Macer, for fighting back from a lost postion most would have resigned in. But lets not make it out to be any more than that.

  • #69

    before the queens there  were moves ..... . 

  • #70

    on or before 36 move rxc4 was the best. which macer75 missed.

  • #71

    after the 47move f3 black was winning by a checkmate qe1 kh2  qf2 kh1 qg1# . this concludes that white is lost after blacks promotion.

  • #72

    I dunno.. it just feels to me that black just blundered in the end and lost a winning game. Nothing EPIC about it. You got lucky.

  • #73
    queen_ruchi wrote:

    I dunno.. it just feels to me that black just blundered in the end and lost a winning game. Nothing EPIC about it. You got lucky.

    yes ,you are right

  • #74

    It is definitely not the best game I have seen in a while...black had about 100 billion chances to win that endgame that he missed, I don’t understand why you should be proud of the fact that your opponent made a mistake...

  • #75

    THIS GAME IS A JOKE!

  • #76

    Black looked good to me (or at least better than white...) until he blundered the bishop. Then white just sits back and lets black get 2 queens when they shouldn't of even got 1. My question is why wasn't 36.Rxc4+ followed by 37.Rc7 played? It looks absolutely winning to me.

  • #77

    could the people in this forum please shut up i cant fid my post and im tired of the notifications talk somewhere  else this FORUM IS [CLOSED]

  • #78

    [FORUM CLOSED]

  • #79

    Shows that blitz games between average-rated players can be entertaining and instructive.  Also a good game to show people who resent those who refuse to resign even when losing badly.  Your dogged defense under horrendous pressure is inspiring and paid off.

     

  • #80

    WHAT PART OF FORUM CLOSED DIDNT U UNDERSTAND

Top

Online Now