Forums

MSC157 & NewArdweaden - STREAMING OTB RAPID GAMES! :)

Sort:
wolverine96

I'm not seeing the link. I have to leave soon, though, so I will probably have to watch the replay later anyway. Have a good game!

MSC157

Here's the link! :)

https://youtu.be/IDZkgOGbll0

MSC157

Starting in 5-10 min 

MSC157

I won 2.5 - 1.5 Cool

Pulpofeira

Love 42. Qd1!

MSC157
Pulpofeira wrote:

Love 42. Qd1!

The whole point of 39.Qxg6, haha.

Pulpofeira

But why the queen sac?

MSC157
Pulpofeira wrote:

But why the queen sac?

Definitely easier to play with no major (and minor) pieces on the board. And with pawn majority on both sides, I could win it blindfoldedly. Tongue Out

Pulpofeira

No, I mean by him.

Pulpofeira

Yes, simplyfing is good.  :)

MSC157
Pulpofeira wrote:

No, I mean by him.

Ah. We both missed ...f5. Moment of blindness. It's probably the second best move. Except engine says +5 instead of 0.

NewArdweaden

I'm crying myself to sleep every night

MSC157

trophies.png

MSC157
NewArdweaden wrote:

Still crying? Oh, stop it. Kasparov always wanted a rematch as soon as possible Wink

NewArdweaden
MSC157 wrote:
NewArdweaden wrote:

Still crying? Oh, stop it. Kasparov always wanted a rematch as soon as possible 

No, currently I'm pondering whether it's better to use a rope or a razor to off myself before I go to sleep.

Pulpofeira

Must be difficult, yes. At my age one just goes to the forest, sits down next to a tree and waits.

NewArdweaden
Pulpofeira wrote:

Must be difficult, yes. At my age one just goes to the forest, sits down next to a tree and waits.

Yeah, but personally I'm still looking for a branch fat enough to hold the weight of my life.

MSC157
NewArdweaden wrote:
Pulpofeira wrote:

Yeah, but personally I'm still looking for a branch fat enough to hold the weight of my life.

The branch is on a chessboard. You have to face it and play some blitz Tongue Out

Pulpofeira

We'll make a 3/2 triangular. You will shit yourselves with the laugh.