Forums

Tell Me Why You Aren't a Premium Member

Sort:
Lorgen

I am a Premimum Member, but I'm dropping it after they've Fd the site so much.

GhostNight

Iinuxblue +100 best answer yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Post #261

JezFisher

i don't like these ads....for a few pounds it seems worth it...any drawbacks?How do i get intothat 2000 league, is it just by upping it every time you keep winning,?? i suppose , style, finesse , class doesn't come into it , just results....fair over time , i guess..

orchardbrian

am a platinum

SirrinNacht
chrisr2212 wrote:

'sappnin' dudes ?

Oh my god. It's a real life version of "Horton Hatches the Egg".

qixel

"They also serve who only stand and wait."

The freeloaders provide liquidity to this site.  Without them it would be completely constipated.

marysson

i don't like the symbols used for the levels of subscription.  i think the diamond the crown are poor.  why not just two yellow stars for the diamond and three yellow stars for the crown ?

-waller-

I think Diamond>Crown for starters. So it would have to be two for Crown and 3 for diamond.

Also, I kinda like the star/crown/diamond idea.

AndyClifton
GhostNight wrote:

Iinuxblue +100 best answer yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Post #261

Yeah, I liked that one too. Laughing

AndyClifton
qixel wrote:

The freeloaders provide liquidity to this site.  Without them it would be completely constipated.

Oh great, now I've gotta go get some reading done (back in a few minutes).

AndyClifton
orchardbrian wrote:

aa platinum

Well, whoopteedoo! (just because you got one of those crowns at Burger King you think you own the world).

sftac

Tried Diamond but I prefer the free version (less complicated), especially since I've been using firefox's "ad blocker" add-on. 

Not here much lately, though (quicker match-ups at another site).

kco
chrisr2212 wrote:

great! thanks for that... got rid of those crap ads

also you using 'meebo' ?

kco

don't (but you can have a look though), is not worth it, it really drain your computer downnnnnn .... 

ivandh
chrisr2212 wrote:

great! thanks for that... got rid of those crap ads

How much were they selling it for?

winerkleiner
-waller- wrote:

I think Diamond>Crown for starters. So it would have to be two for Crown and 3 for diamond.

Also, I kinda like the star/crown/diamond idea.

I like, for the paying, a big thumbs up and for the non-paying a big thumbs down.  Or a smiley for the paying, frown face for the non.

winerkleiner

Or a duck icon for the paying and a skunk icon for the cheap people here.

spinfidelety

Check out my shiny new turnip Laughing

Just need a job now.

winerkleiner

Quick question: when hovering over a player's pic, what are those icons below the rating?  Trophies?

kco

yep.