Forums

What will be the impact of chess being solved?

Sort:
goldendog
winnersp wrote:

the fun of chess could never end.besides,human can never play perfect chess as computers.so whats the point of solving chess..its meaningless.

Tell me all about meaninglessness. Oh wait. I'll just check your content.

nameno1had
ilikeflags wrote:

notice what happened to your stupid thread after you blocked me?  dick.

You've been a bad boy flags....daddy had to ground you for a few days...now run a along and play like a good boy....

nameno1had
goldendog wrote:
winnersp wrote:

the fun of chess could never end.besides,human can never play perfect chess as computers.so whats the point of solving chess..its meaningless.

What were you mumbling about?

nameno1had
echecs06 wrote:

absolutely none.

Hey whats that.... over there?

goldendog
nameno1had wrote:
goldendog wrote:
winnersp wrote:

How to explain to you...

TheGrobe

zborg
[COMMENT DELETED]
zborg
nameno1had wrote:
winnersp wrote:

Thats the point I was getting at...

@Winnersp is one scary dude.  Glad to see he both joined in, and agreed wholeheartedly with this outstanding thread.

Since chess won't be solved in our lifetimes, and (from above) the impact  will be meaningless, I guess that means the impact will be meaningless both before and after it is "solved."  Nice clear thought.

In any case, @Winnersp can surely add his very cute Chess Avatar Animals to the 3D version of our wonderful Royal Game, both before and after it is "solved."

Sarah looks a bit frisky in those photos above.  Thanks @Flags, you can't keep a good man down, or blocked.  Smile

Ditto with the Fawlty Tower pics.

ilikeflags

zborg

Laughing  Hallelujah.  In God (and @Flags) We Trust.  All others pay cash.

nameno1had
TheGrobe wrote:

I'd give you the first...Knuckleheads like me can take it...

nameno1had
goldendog wrote:
nameno1had wrote:
goldendog wrote:
winnersp wrote:

How to explain to you...

I couldn't help but noticed your flea collar needs changed...

ilikeflags

hey dick, if you want this thread to die again, block me.

goldendog
nameno1had wrote:

So, you're trying to be witless, right?

zborg
ilikeflags wrote:

Laughing

The really sharp folks say everything in less than one line.  If I could only learn to do that, I'd surely be Queen for a Day.  In my dreams.

nameno1had
goldendog wrote:
nameno1had wrote:

So, you're trying to be witless, right?

Go fetch...

goldendog
nameno1had wrote:

Go fetch...

Did. Ended up with a witless thing.

nameno1had
ilikeflags wrote:

I owe you an apology Flags. I am am such a dip$#!T, I didn't read the diamond membership perks section well enough. I was totally unaware, until a friend of mine pointed it out to me that, one of the member benefits here on Chess.com, when you make an edifying thread is that, it comes completely equipped with court jesters. I am honored for you to frolic about, amongst the distinguished guests and honored collogues.

If you are going to call me by my nickname for Richard( my middle name), atleast capitalize it.

nameno1had
goldendog wrote:
nameno1had wrote:

Go fetch...

Did. Ended up with a witless thing.

That's because you are chasing your tail...your master didn't train you very well, I see...

goldendog
nameno1had wrote:

That's because you are chasing your tail...your master didn't train you very well, I see...

Does it never occur to you that saying nothing is better than what you come up with?