x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

Why?

  • #1

    LIFE IS MISERABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I CANNOT STAND IT!!!

  • #2

    Would you care to talk about it?

  • #3

    uh...so you maid this a forum? Care to talk about the misrability of life?

  • #4

    *smashes stupid tablet autocorrect*

  • #5
    ulfhednar1234 写道:
    FantomNova wrote:

    uh...so you maid this a forum? Care to talk about the misrability of life?

    *made

     

  • #6
    FantomNova wrote:

    uh...so you maid this a forum? Care to talk about the misrability of life?

    um...

  • #7
    ulfhednar1234 wrote:

    have you been having depression or bad thoughts lately?

    Why would YOU care out of everyone

  • #8
    yorygregovich wrote:

    Would you care to talk about it?

    yes because your someone I have never seen.

  • #9
    ?
  • #10
    VicountVonJames wrote:
    ?

    I don't need a question mark from you. happy.png

  • #11
    Why not? Have I done anything to offend you in the past? If so I apologise condiontianally.

    (I will apologise un-condiontianally (probably) when I find out what I did)
  • #12
    VicountVonJames wrote:
    Why not? Have I done anything to offend you in the past? If so I apologise condiontianally.

    (I will apologise un-condiontianally (probably) when I find out what I did)

    No that comment was for fun, you have done NOTHING to me. (thanks)

  • #13

    I feel like I have seen you before...

  • #14
    I am a forum user a lot.

    I changed my icon today
  • #15

    Okay

  • #16
    Find a trusted adult or something
    I would talk about this on forums
  • #17
    *wouldnt
  • #18

    Life is great actually, maybe if you get one you will stop posting crap.

  • #19

    Good idea, pm superman and find out just how miserable life can really get.

  • #20
    Floating-Duck wrote:

    Life is great actually, maybe if you get one you will stop posting crap.

    Maybe if you remember what the best thing to say is, then you won't say I'm posting when you HAVE NEVER EVEN POSTED ANYTHING ON MY FORUMS! YOU PROBABLY NEVER EVEN SEEN ME BEFORE. This is why I say LIFE IS STUPID people are SO RUDE! Do 12 year olds expect people to be nice to them? yes! They should be nice too! But they can't be nice of the adult isn't! SO SNAP OUT OF IT! please!!?!?!??!!?!?!?

Top

Online Now