Automatic Tracking of Game Comments

corrijean

It would be nice if players would be automatically notified of game comments on their completed games. The way it works now, you have to manually check the comment box to be notified.

I'd rarely notice if someone made a comment about a game I've played, but I would like to know if someone took the time to comment. It would be great if "comment tracking on" could be made the default. Or maybe there could be an option in profile settings to make it default.

If the option is already there and I've overlooked it, please let me know. Thanks!

stats_man

I was just thinking the exact thing about 30 minutes ago!!

Robman6

Genious

corrijean

Laughing

chess2Knights

Agreed!

Killer_Mirage
corrijean wrote:

It would be nice if players would be automatically notified of game comments on their completed games. The way it works now, you have to manually check the comment box to be notified.

I'd rarely notice if someone made a comment about a game I've played, but I would like to know if someone took the time to comment. It would be great if "comment tracking on" could be made the default. Or maybe there could be an option in profile settings to make it default.

If the option is already there and I've overlooked it, please let me know. Thanks!

well well.You are lucky !!!!!!!!!!!! i will help u .Because I'm an experttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt .I can with pride say .i donot know this option .but u can find it in book ((((((Dish Today))) hehehehe Laughing

doughty
Killer_Mirage wrote:

well well.You are lucky !!!!!!!!!!!! i will help u .Because I'm an experttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt .I can with pride say .i donot know this option .but u can find it in book ((((((Dish Today))) hehehehe

I have no idea what this means, but could this be added as an option in our settings? (ie. Automatically track comments on my completed games: On | Off)

corrijean
doughty wrote:
Killer_Mirage wrote:

well well.You are lucky !!!!!!!!!!!! i will help u .Because I'm an experttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt .I can with pride say .i donot know this option .but u can find it in book ((((((Dish Today))) hehehehe

I have no idea what this means, but could this be added as an option in our settings? (ie. Automatically track comments on my completed games: On | Off)

Good idea.

I think they now have an automatic notification for game chat in finished games. I'm not sure if they have one for game comments yet.

corrijean
corrijean wrote:
doughty wrote:
Killer_Mirage wrote:

well well.You are lucky !!!!!!!!!!!! i will help u .Because I'm an experttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt .I can with pride say .i donot know this option .but u can find it in book ((((((Dish Today))) hehehehe

I have no idea what this means, but could this be added as an option in our settings? (ie. Automatically track comments on my completed games: On | Off)

Good idea.

I think they now have an automatic notification for game chat in finished games. I'm not sure if they have one for game comments yet.