Forums

How do I cancel my premium membership?

Sort:
Moynul-Islam

How to cancel premium membership ?

Former_mod_david

See Help --> Ask a Question, or https://support.chess.com/customer/portal/articles/search?b_id=12321&q=cancel+membership or https://support.chess.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1444834-how-can-i-end-my-premium-membership-subscription-

MooseHanson

I'm a long time diamond member and have been told by Chess.com that since I don't play my games fairly I cannot challenge anyone to play until I improve my behavior, and I no idea what I did and who levied the charge

Martin_Stahl
MooseHanson wrote:

I'm a long time diamond member and have been told by Chess.com that since I don't play my games fairly I cannot challenge anyone to play until I improve my behavior, and I no idea what I did and who levied the charge

 

Probably something listed in the following:

 

https://support.chess.com/article/627-sportsmanship-policy

Martin_Stahl
Tarunay_S wrote:

If I click on "Cancel My Subscription", will it cancel auto-renewal or cancel my current membership????????

 

https://support.chess.com/article/585-how-does-membership-renewal-work

 

Canceling the membership just cancels the renew and you'll keep the membership until it expires.

bibihocbai

..

Martin_Stahl
AntwicH wrote:

AntwicH kullanıcı adlı hesabimin Elmas üyeliğinin iptalini istiyorum

 

If you want to cancel, you can do that by following the instructions below.

 

https://support.chess.com/article/585-how-does-membership-renewal-work

helenhawtrey3

Please can you cancel my membership and refund.  Thank you.  Helen Hawtrey.

Martin_Stahl
helenhawtrey3 wrote:

Please can you cancel my membership and refund.  Thank you.  Helen Hawtrey.

 

You can cancel: https://support.chess.com/article/269-how-can-i-update-my-membership

If you want a refund, you'll have to open a ticket with support. There's a button on the following page to open a refund request:

https://support.chess.com/article/572-what-are-your-payment-policies-refunds-services-currency-etc

 

 

JahrDaBeast123

I activated a free trial of the premium chess membership and I cancelled it but it stills shows after the day I cancelled and it still shows the days after the ten day free trial wtf is going on

Martin_Stahl
JahrDaBeast123 wrote:

I activated a free trial of the premium chess membership and I cancelled it but it stills shows after the day I cancelled and it still shows the days after the ten day free trial ... is going on

If you didn't cancel before the trial converted into a full membership, that only cancels the automatic renewal, not the membership.

sanicodats

Hi please cancel my diamond membership I don't want to charge may credit card

Martin_Stahl
sanicodats wrote:

Hi please cancel my diamond membership I don't want to charge may credit card

You have to do it yourself.

https://support.chess.com/en/articles/8701397-how-does-membership-renewal-work

Johnofdallas

How do I Cancel renewal?

Martin_Stahl
Johnofdallas wrote:

How do I Cancel renewal?

The link in the previous post has the details.