Forums

Time malfunction?

Sort:
bgianis

http://www.chess.com/echess/game.html?id=29458892

I played a few minutes ago and then my opponent played immediately his move.Why do I have only 5 hours?  Surprised

Batista77

I suggest that you contact support as fast as you can!

bgianis

WHY IS MY TIME OVER?I MOVED ON TIME FOR MY PREVIOUS MOVE AND THE CLOCK WAS NOT REFRESHED!!DID ANYONE NOTICE MY POST HERE?HALLO...

bgianis

WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE CLOCK?

the game must continue,I played my move on time

shagrath

Look i m new to this site so i seriously wont be able to help :(   but its sad tht this is happening

Val3ntina

Try report and good luck with that :]

bgianis

Thank you Valentina,I already reported the bug and I hope to find my right soon.

Sagrath,thank you for commenting on this topic.This is what I want,members to comment,so as to make the site staff notice my problem.I am not expecting from you to help in any other way.

Anastasios

Ο Δαίμων του σκακιστηρίου!..Tongue out

Καλά ξεμπερδέματαWink

Teja

Sorry to hear about that bgianis. I can understand your frustration and I hope chess.com can help. At least with an explanation how this could happen, if they couldn't restore the game.

Anastasios

www.chess.com/groups/forumview/the-antichrist3?page=5

bgianis

Thank you Teja,thank you Anastasios.IS ANYBODY FROM THE STAFF AVAILABLE TO CORRECT THE MALFUNCTION?

kohai

Already done

bgianis

Many thanks kohai for your intervention.I am sorry for the inconvenience.My thanks also to those who sent comments in this topic.