Forums

Why does chess.com delete my posts.

Sort:
DavidCarne

Why is chess.om deleting my posts. They are trying to silence me because I f.eel thir applicationofthenrules is unfair and perhaps biased along racial or country line.mom allowed to have a voice

SpacePodz
I can’t tell if you are trolling or what but I have no idea what you are trying to say
ivangudjo

So I'm on my phone and can only figure out how to reply to posts. How do I post haha?

ivangudjo

Anywho, if anyone is seeing this, I'm having problems with my castling. The problem is that whenever I click my rook and king in sequence, they just go ahead and castle. Now I play 3min games and have tourettes so I keep castling without wanting to castle. I would like not to be able to castle without simply moving my king two squares like you do on the board. Is there any way to do this without disrupting the touch-touch way of moving pieces on the board? Thanks

StumpyBlitzer
ivangudjo wrote:

So I'm on my phone and can only figure out how to reply to posts. How do I post haha?

https://support.chess.com/article/1320-how-do-i-post-a-new-forum-topic

StumpyBlitzer
ivangudjo wrote:

Anywho, if anyone is seeing this, I'm having problems with my castling. The problem is that whenever I click my rook and king in sequence, they just go ahead and castle. Now I play 3min games and have tourettes so I keep castling without wanting to castle. I would like not to be able to castle without simply moving my king two squares like you do on the board. Is there any way to do this without disrupting the touch-touch way of moving pieces on the board? Thanks

Nothing unless there is something in your settings 

usernameone

You have to admit that chess is a racist game, always pitting the light against the dark. 

Contenchess

In checkers black moves first so you think that is racist too? 🤔