Forums

Guess Winerkleiner's Secret #2

Sort:
AnnaZC
winerkleiner wrote:
AnnaZafi wrote:

lol,

you are cute too chubby

Won't your snake's avatar eat his bird avatar?  If so can we watch?   

chubby c would stare death in the face, and smile back!

[a line from the movie, Gladiator]

Cool

AnnaZC

she started using your razor?

female hair? under the nose?

foosball! foozball makes it look like fuzzball, like RZHMP, tiger cub

AnnaZC
snakesbelly wrote:

Hey ,I know,once dated this girl with a low voice,very cute,yet it was always lights off time when we went to my flat,and she always had keys or a can of pepper spray tucked in the front of her jeans,it was for safety and security purposes apparently. I mean I really like her,even when she started using my razor because she had a weird female facial hair thing ( can't remember the medical term ) We had a blast ,it was the first girl I ever dated that was as much into beer and sport as me. Well the sad ending was that she left me for a taller guy! I still have the foozball table we bought together.

paragraphs snakesbelly,

paragraphs,

break them into paragraphs,

Smile

AnnaZC
snakesbelly wrote:

Under the nose and sort of all along the jaw line and chin,almost like a male facial hair pattern.

Bit in the chest. FooSball

low voice and this

must be steroids

AnnaZC

poor ducks

or geese,

winerkleiner
corrijean wrote:

When boxes are stacked two high on top of a filing cabinet, I am.

Actually, I'm 5'10". I always get disgruntled/claustrophobic on airplanes. Although the leg room has improved somewhat in the last few years.

Wow you are tall.  That's a good thing, opportunities seem better for tall folks!!

winerkleiner
AnnaZC wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:
chubbychocobo wrote:

must've been homey ...

Wasn't he, Mr Wayans, in the movie White Chicks?

yes, that was homey in white chics,

makes you want to shot homey, dont it

I've never owned a gun.  In White Chicks I felt sorry for that big rich African American guy who like one of the WCs.

winerkleiner
AnnaZC wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:
AnnaZafi wrote:

lol,

you are cute too chubby

Won't your snake's avatar eat his bird avatar?  If so can we watch?   

chubby c would stare death in the face, and smile back!

[a line from the movie, Gladiator]

Lol I'll still need proof!

Joseph-S
winerkleiner wrote:

Wow you are tall.  That's a good thing, opportunities seem better for tall folks!!

Seeing as how you're not too enthusiastic about my first idea, how about strapping these gizmos on.  Might get you up to 5' 6" in a year, depending on your pain threshold.

winerkleiner
sockpuppy wrote:

I've had 2 6' girlfriends (my height) and that never bothered me, it was another one who had a lower voice

That sounds like a movie review of White Chicks!

winerkleiner
snakesbelly wrote:

Hey ,I know,once dated this girl with a low voice,very cute,yet it was always lights off time when we went to my flat,and she always had keys or a can of pepper spray tucked in the front of her jeans,it was for safety and security purposes apparently. I mean I really like her,even when she started using my razor because she had a weird female facial hair thing ( can't remember the medical term ) We had a blast ,it was the first girl I ever dated that was as much into beer and sport as me. Well the sad ending was that she left me for a taller guy! I still have the foozball table we bought together.

Whew that ending could have had a worse ending than it did and for a second I thought it would...glad it ended without an Adam's Apple! 

winerkleiner
oovervinnliga wrote:

Please OP, see it all in the right perspective: being a midget, a dwarf, that also has its benefits! There is much more then meets the eye, for a trained eye that is. So please listen to what I have to tell, I tell you my story and that will cheer you up for sure, it will open your eyes in a more positive way, you will see.

I am Anka, and I am a midget and having experienced negative things during my younger days – having experienced bad child interaction at school for instance – I was realy wondering whether I should go working for some Circus (or otherwise becoming some professional burglar, since no employer wanted to hire me and being so small, that brings his benefits in that business as you will understand). But then, some day when I was walking the streets I saw some Young man wearing this kind of T-shirt:

Yes, it was about midget-tossing, at those times beginning 1990ties rather a very popular sport in Western-Europe and Asia! And I began investigating it: how much would those midgets be earning as professionals I asked myself, could such sports provide for a comfortable living? And how long can one perform such a sports at the higher levels? Well, in short, I became a Professional Midget Projectile in the Dwarf-tossing sports and it proved I had a real talent for it and enjoyed very good earnings with it! I invested later some in the stock-markets and all provided me a comfortable life. Later, due to several human rights organizations this faulous sports was abolished in many countries, though through satellite-disks you still can watch from time to time the very best tournaments, mostly held in Thailand, China and Malaysia. In my times my gear existed of a leather coating with I fully oiled for aerodynamics purposes, boots and a helmet also oiled (and I did not have wings on my helmet, since I fors ure did not want to look ridiculous in any way!). Often I helped my owners, the throwers/tossers (well, actually I was hied by them) about any necessary have-to-knows about the science of ballistics which they much appreciated since I was considered as their most important sports-asset, hell, they had even heavily Insurance Policy on my person! Some of my tossers were real succesful and won many prices, esspecially in ‘the so-called target-throwing section’. Once when my owner had won a tournament and being asked by some reporter about the secret of his succes i heared him answering “I also take into account the influence of the Earths-spinning while calculating my throws” (what a non-sense, that guy never ever saw the inside of a school in his life and eveything he knew was what I had learned him!). I am not practicing myself anymore but I of course keep following the developments and the tournaments. Did you know that the Professional Midgets nowadays wear 30K suits being composed of the very same coating-materials as the US use for their Stealth-fighters? Those suits are manufactured in Japan (Aichi Prefecture). All about aerodynamics. For obvious reasons many midget-societies are at present legally active to get the governments to legalize the midget-trowing again, making possible very decent livings for very many midgets. 

I myself prefer living solitaire, and when I need some tall female for any representation purposes (parties, meetings, dinners etc.), well, then I hire some for accompanying me for an evening. My friend, us midgets, living as solitaires, that I experience as a real blessing. And each year I look forward to receiveing my next invitation as a guest of honour from the Malaysian-Midget-Tossing-Society to visit their #1 tournament of the year; and arriving there, people still keep asking me for my signature, shows you how popular the sports still is in Asia.

So, in view of the above, cheer up and maybe you better go investigating now yourself how the midget-tossing-sports could possibly benefit you reaching a comfortable standard of living.

I wish you succes, sincerely yours, Alonso

(and get rid of the beard in view of the earodynamical requirements, as I enlightened in the above)   

To give you a first impression (you can find the material all over the internet):

The many trainings

We went #37 that year

Hmm something to consider but I am not so young anymore and a toss or two could cost more than its worth, not to mention my weight is growing, (unlike my height).  There might even be an age restriction associated with these tossings?  I will Google the event to see more for myself, thanks!

Joseph-S

Have you considered being a jockey?

winerkleiner
AnnaZC wrote:

poor ducks

or geese,

Lol fowl abuse...

corrijean
winerkleiner wrote:

Hmm something to consider but I am not so young anymore and a toss or two could cost more than its worth, not to mention my weight is growing, (unlike my height).  There might even be an age restriction associated with these tossings?  I will Google the event to see more for myself, thanks!

oovervinnliga is Shahmata again. He sure has been back a lot lately.

Joseph-S
corrijean wrote:

oovervinnliga is Shahmata again. He sure has been back a lot lately.

How do you spot these guys so fast?  And what is that big pawn you're standing next to?   Enquiring minds want to know.    Smile

corrijean

The duck. He refers to ducks or uses one as his avatar. Easy to spot.

His syntax is very easy to spot, too, as it is very unique.

The big pawn is actually a big rook (although I personally think it resembles a pawn more than a rook). It is at the Chess Hall of Fame in St Louis. Isaac and I went there next month.

corrijean

Oops, I gave away the secret. Embarassed

I think one of Isaac's cats chased the other cat when I was midway through typing that. It's supposed to say last month.

Joseph-S

St. Louis, the gateway to the west.  The view from the top of the arch is very disappointing because of the haze.

I heard they had to use a giant crowbar to wrench it into alignment to get the top to meet together when they built it.

corrijean

I've been up there a few times and haven't had a problem with haze. Maybe it depends on the time of year or perhaps it's gotten worse in recent years. The museum underneath the arch is quite interesting.