Forums

Here is a science paragraph for u guys. :) Plz enjoy!!!

Sort:
AngelaPlayzChess

The 3 types of spiders that you should avoid

Everybody knows that spiders have a good and bad side. The good side is that they eat parasites and bad bugs. And the bad side is that sometimes they hurt humans if they are touched and eat some good bugs. Some humans are even afraid of spiders. Here is some information about “The 3 types of spiders that you should avoid”.

The brown recluse: I know everybody thinks the brown recluse is totally harmless. But think again. When it bites you, it can cause so much pain and damage for 1-1.5 hours. (which means 1 to 1 hour and 30 minutes) It’s appearance is brown and has a brown infinity ♾️ mark/shape on its abdomen. You just need to turn it around to see the shape. You also can’t see it clearly because the color blends it into its normal color. It’s not the most venomous but it can make your bones, muscles and skin hurt so badly that it feels like it broke. It’s horrible right? Yeah. Their population is mostly ¼ of the country the U.S.A. It can hide in various places such as under some hay, in some grasses, under anything that they can fit and when it climbs onto some moving living thing such as a dog, it leads into the house and can cause serious trouble. It can hide anywhere in your house so make sure to be careful and mow the grass.

The black widow: Everybody knows that the black widow is the most dangerous spider in the spider kingdom/world. The female is bigger than the male and when mated, the female eats the male. Some scientists don’t exactly know yet. They are still finding out. If it bites you it causes serious pain. (doubled the pain of a bee sting) And after a few days, you will get a fever and swelling in the bitten area. But don’t worry. You will feel better after a few weeks. But the bad news is that the venom is 15 times more powerful than a cobra. More research is needed for the scientists. The appearance of the black widow is mostly black and has a red hourglass mark on its abdomen. I dare you to turn it around and see it. Maybe not… It lives in the whole country the U.S.A.

The Tarantula: “Say what!!! How did Tarantula get on our list? It’s quite friendly.” Well, it’s not completely friendly. Yes it’s quite frightening and is bigger than a human hand. It doesn’t bite when you touch it or even hold it. But the dark side is that when you bother it. It throws out needle hairs that cause an allergic reaction. “How do you know when it wants to shoot?” When it wants to shoot, it raises its 2 front legs as a signal to predators or non-predators that are annoying/about to eat them. Then it shoots some needle hairs that it’s shaped like pine needles and flies everywhere onto your face. Fact about tarantula: Did you know that the Goliath Bird-eating Tarantula species will eat larger prey, such as, lizards, snakes, frogs, bats and small birds? That’s pretty cool and awesome but horrible. (The ones that are in bold are the good ones.) Its appearance is that the abdomen doesn’t look hairy, but its legs do. Their habitat is mostly the dessert and some tarantulas are kept as pets because they are domesticated. Wow!!! “I held a tarantula once when I was little. No really. I did.”

Hope you enjoyed the paragraph for the week. If you encounter any one of these 3 spiders try to be careful, go in the opposite direction or around, and avoid getting contacted with it. Just try to stay away as far as you can and stay safe and stay healthy!!! Don’t let the spiders haunt you...   So do u like it? If yes then thanks. Don't forget to join my club:  https://www.chess.com/club/hermano-menors-friends-and-boss-baby-lovers/join/9111dc And don't miss out my other science paragraphs. See ya!!!

KingSonicTheChessHedgehog

this should be posted in " off topic"

JoelMohan
kingsonicthehedgehog wrote:

yeah

Babyreckless

not a big deal

hypermuddish
kingsonicthehedgehog wrote:

this is in the off topic?